Thread: SVCHOST.exe application error:"0x7c91b21a" on system boot up on windows XP

SVCHOST.exe application error:"0x7c91b21a" on system boot up on windows XP

I am using the windows XP on mine system and I have also using the internet explorer and Norton antivirus. Mine system working perfectly and I don’t have any issue on mine system. Yesterday last night when I restart mine system and I have got the following error: “svchost.exe - Application Error: The instruction at "0x7c91b21a". The memory could not be written”. And after that I have again restarted mine system but I got the same issue. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this.

Re: SVCHOST.exe application error:"0x7c91b21a" on system boot up on windows XP

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go through below: first close all the application and after that make hit on the run. Now under the run type services.msc and then hit the ok button. Now on the windows service application go to the log on tab and after that make confirm that you have checked the Local System Account and after that unchecked mark on the allow service to interact with desktop. After that go to the Hardware Profile panel and under that you need to make service is enabled. Now go to the General Tab and after that make hit on the Automatic Startup from the drop down box, after that now go to the Service Status and then click on the start button and then enable it. Once you complete this steps make hit on the apply and then hit on the ok button. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I have faced the same issue and after that I have followed the following steps and these steps really worked me to solve this issue. To do this go to the start icon and after that make hit on the run and under that type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now under the command prompt type the following and the hit the enter after every command.
    REGSVR32 WUAPI.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUAUENG.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUAUENG1.DLL
    REGSVR32 ATL.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUCLTUI.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUPS.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUPS2.DLL
    REGSVR32 WUWEB.DLL
    Exit
    Once you complete these steps, restart your system and then go through your issue.

I would like to recommend you following steps and after that you can solve your steps. To do this follow the steps below: open the command prompt through make hit on the start and after that click on the run and now under the run type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now under the command prompt type
    net stop WuAuServ
    and then hit the enter.
    Again on the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter after every command.
    cd %windir%
    ren SoftwareDistribution SD_OLD
    net start WuAuServ
    Exit
    Once you complete this, go through your issue.

I would like to advise you to perform the system file checker and so that you can solve your issue. to do this follow the steps below:
    1. Go to the start and then make hit on the run.
    2. Now under the run write cmd and then stroke on the ok button.
    3. Now on the command prompt type the following and then hit enter.
    4. Sfc/scannow
    5. Now your system will scan and once you finish the scanning restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you turn off your Automatic Updates and after that you can solve your issue. To do these follow the steps below: make right click on my computer on desktop and after that select the properties. Now under the properties select the Automatic Updates and then make it as disable. Now restart your system and then go to the start and after that make hit on the all program and after that make hit on the Windows Update. Now under the windows update install the all significant updates accessible. And after that restart your system and then go through your issue. If your issue cleared and after that once again start the automatic update.