Thread: MSI 870-C45 motherboard not working with the windows xp

MSI 870-C45 motherboard not working with the windows xp

Having brought this motherboard I am facing some severe problems with the working of audio files and video files in my system. The operating system is windows xp processor is AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black edition, now I have installed all the hardware’s in the system properly I did have a check with all the hardware’s and all are properly installed. Even some of the video files are playing grayish. So please do reply me correctly I will be waiting for your responses.

Re: MSI 870-C45 motherboard not working with the windows xp

Well the problem is quite strange of yours. The windows xp is the best operating system that is being launched by the Microsoft. So i think this one is the better of them all and has hardly any issues with the hardware compatibility. Anyways you just let me know which service pack are you using. So that i can get an exact idea of what can be the problem. As such i have not understood your problem properly. Any video getting grayed then it does point out to be the mistake of video card itself. Anyways you do get back to me.

Yes i would definitely like to answer the requirements. I am using xp service pack 2. Even i agree that the xp has been the best of the operating system because it is one operating system that has not given any issues till now but I don’t know what has happened in my case. It is just that I got this motherboard and this problem started. So that is where the problem lies. So anyone of you all who can help me here then please do reply to me as early as possible.

Have you checked whether all the drivers of the video card are updated or not. Have you updated your system from the Microsoft websites. When you add any hardware it is very important that you update the other parts as well. So first check if you have updated your audio as well as the video drivers, if you have not then do it as early as possible. This is what the best solution that i can give it you right now. So all the best go ahead and see if that helps or not.

Hey you are a true genius. I must say that it did really help me. How silly of me that I did not pay much attention to this matter and hence I got stuck in such a big mess. Anyways thanks for reminding me about my problem. I will definitely have a look at that and will see to it that such mistake does not gets repeated in the near future. Thanks for your support such that I was able to solve my problem. I am happy that I got a positive result.