Thread: Sound driver will not working very well after windows 7 SP1 upgrade

Sound driver will not working very well after windows 7 SP1 upgrade

Hello, Last year I had purchased the new branded personal computer. The configuration of this computer system is to be Intel core2 Duo processor with 360 GB Hard Disk and 4GB DDR2 RAM. In that computer system I have installed the windows 7 SP1 operating system. Yesterday, I have upgrade the windows 7 service pack 1 operating system for the security purpose of the OS. This up gradation can be done using Automatic upgrade option presents in the internet. But this could be creating some problem in my computer and now the computers input or output sound device will not working very well. So, can anybody help me to solve the problem?

Re: Sound driver will not working very well after windows 7 SP1 upgrade

Hey I think you need to check firstly that whether the up gradation of this windows 7 service pack 1 operating system is performed very well or not. If this automatic windows 7 service pack 1 operating system up gradation operation is not completed successfully then this problem might be occurred. In that case if you need to backup the data presents in the hard disk. Then reinstall the windows 7 service pack 1 operating system.

Hey dude, sometimes what happens whenever we use the automatic up gradation options in that case the sound driver will not be up gradated properly. So, that’s why the problem is might be occurred. In that case you need to whether the sound driver properly install or not. If this sound driver will not installed very well then collect this driver from the internet or find out the sound driver CD and then install this sound driver properly into the computer which can be solved your problem.

I think you need to collect the knowledge about how to install the operating system on the hard disk. See, sometimes what happen that the user can be install the operating system into the hard disk or it can be upgrade the operating system using the automatic up gradation option present on the internet. This time they might not be know about after updating this operating system there is necessary in some operating system for upgrading or installing the sound driver of the computer system. So, you need to firstly upgrade the sound driver of the OS. It will help you to solve the problem.

If you do not know about the automatic up gradation OS option then this will creates some problem. Sometimes whenever we are use the automatic up gradation OS option which is presents in the internet. But this could be costlier because sometimes the virus may be came with this automatic up gradation options so that they affected by the sound driver of the OS. In that case you need to completely scan the OS and remove all the virus presents in the OS. Then install the sound driver to the system. This might be possible that your problem may be solved.