Thread: After setting Desktop background picture off the center to right

After setting Desktop background picture off the center to right

I am having Windows XP operating system installed my computer. The desktop is off center to right and I unable to repair it.
    It seems that center of the screen stimulated Or windows XP consider it as large desktop. Though, there no influence on the icons and mouse. This problem appears with the background not with video, everything if fine except this. If any have the solution please let me know. Any kind of the help would be appreciated.

Re: After setting Desktop background picture off the center to right

From my point of view this is the problem due to the problem in the registry key. So you need to modify your registry to solve out this problem. First click on the Windows Start button. Then in search type, regedit, then push Enter button of your keyboard. Now will have registry wizard. and now you have to find the key for the background go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop once you find this go to the right pane then select New then select DWORD then type the name axisX and then press Enter. Now Double-click on name and assign it a value of zero. Repeat this step for Y axis, close regedit and reboot the system

I got this problem after I have updated my Windows operating system. To me, accurately, the only awful thing is that wallpaper is on the monitor. Everything else is not fine. browsers, windows, icons are fine. farming as the right and bottom of the picture used for the wallpaper. What is unusual is when u shutdown the mass is set to vanish just before the base, then save the relationship. Updates I do this before and not a system renovate and set, so I know that the updates are reason a modify.

As for the tests I've done it myself. The problem occurs with both normal desk mirror and Web Desktop Items. When an image is configured as a network element, the image itself is showing bigger than the title bar (the same amount is out of the image centered in the background.) As mentioned Collapczar display the correct image when turned off and when the Windows Security panel is connected.