Thread: Typing issue after updating my Windows Vista

Typing issue after updating my Windows Vista

I've a HP Pavilion dv2550se laptop I am using this laptop since 1 year, There is windows Vista Home Premium operating system installed in it, It is Intel Centrino laptop, and adore it. I have had Dell Inspiron, and IBMs in the past, and this HP is by far my favorite among the three. I have recently come across a couple of small issue after the operating system update. After the update I am not able to do any typing. What would be the reason please help to get out of this problem.

Re: Typing issue after updating my Windows Vista

It is not a perfect solution to your problem. But it would solve your problem of the typing after the windows update. as you are provided with the high-quality restore point to return to previous good know position. I would suggest you to the restore point from the system tool. So you could attempt installing the update at a time and restart between each. This will help you identify where the actual problem is. Or to identify the offender. Do a convention install with the Windows update and display a list of what is awaiting. Alos I would suggest to look for the updated driver.

I tell you my experience about this. I undone the restore point, I emailed HP Company and informed them about all this problem and recommended me to update some drivers / hardware. I waited maybe two days and I have lastly updated the whole thing and then run off all the Windows updates to run again. I'm not certain if it was HP laptop or Intel processor or Windows update, but someone somewhere has it right this time, and Since that time I have not had the trouble .

I recommend going to the website of your computer manufacturer (HP or whoever). Usually have some sort of utility that can automatically run that will check your computer and tell you what you require updated drivers or software you forcly need. Try all the updates and then if it still is happening, email me the manufacturer of your computer and let them know the problem. I am aware how irritating and provoking it is, because I was prepared to chuck my laptop against the wall. I wish you the best of luck!

I have the same irritating difficulty and it appears that a lot of others also. This is apparently a Microsoft problem. I'm not computer savvy enough to excavate through driver downloads to determine the offender. What is the solution. The cursor bounded two times while writing this email. at what time I utter I signify bouncing cursor moves to another sentence or paragraph in the body area and the word of media types, half of the sentence. No subject if it is an email communication or a word document.