Thread: What is cause of system build bootmgr message

What is cause of system build bootmgr message

I have a problem when my start my sytsem. I just got a new system and it is giving a some kind of bootmgr message on the startup. I just installed a new seven SATA hard disk and the system does start if the installation CD Seven remains in the drive. When I remove the disc and boot it pops out Bootmgr absent. I tried to repair by the DVD menu of Windows 7but nothing helped much there. I am finding the process a quiet complex but nothing much helped. What can be done with repairing the same and why this message is appeared on the screen. Thanks.

Re: What is cause of system build bootmgr message

For this the first thing I will recommend you to just change a partition of installation. That means if you are using a C then install the operating system in D. It can be due to bad sectors. Second thing you can try is creating a dual boot system. The system with two different operating system. In this way you can get your data back on easily. For this just click on Ctrl + Alt + Del and reboot. Boot with windows disk and install Windows bootloader. Then boot with a separate Linux disk and install the same side by side. This can work stable for sometime.

If you are running Windows Vista of Windows 7 then can try to run an automatic repair at startup by booting the system with Windows DVD. Try to run the same and the second thing you can try is running Windows setup with Super Grub Disk. For that you will need to create a bootable disc. Download Super Grub Disk. Then unmount the Windows setup and then mount the files on a single DVD. This is a bit advance option but much more reliable. You will need Daemon tool for that.

It looks that your problem is not simple but I have some trick that help you to fix your operating system. I will advice you to make a checkdisk in Windows Vista. It is an type of hard drive analysis tool which will fix most of the errors. This can be useful in case of loss of any data or partition. You can use it both graphically and in command line, For that you will need to go in my computer and right click on the partition and then click on properties. Then click on Tools and click on Checknow. If you follow this everyday there are very less chances of your system crash.

If you want to scan the system partition the partition where the operating system is installed, the system will ask to schedule a scan during boot. This is useful because no application will be loaded into memory. The deep analysis will take much longer than a regular scan. If you can not do this analysis in normal mode, then try safe mode. This method does not correct the problem related to drivers. It is mostly due to hard drive issue when your system crash or you get a bootmgr message.

Create a disk image of the operating system. This is one of the best option to safeguard your system from such crashes. You can try Norton Ghost for that. Download and install the tool and run it. Then open it and click on Save and restore. Then go in the top right of the window and on the left side click on Create a system image. Now determine the destination of your backup system. It is better to have everything on a CD which gives you an easy restore method.