Thread: Any single Picture is not getting previewed in photo gallery

Any single Picture is not getting previewed in photo gallery

I am using Windows vista Service Pack 1 64 bit in the system of mine and I have also installed Windows Media Player system of the mines. The whole system works well and I had no problem. Since last one week I have problem in the mining system. I cannot open. jpg photo gallery photo mine. When I double click on the image on the desktop are not opened in the photo gallery. I do not know what to do now, I've gone through some issues to resolve this problem but I had no information on this issue. Can anyone suggest on this subject?

Re: Any single Picture is not getting previewed in photo gallery

I would advise you to download the file association registry and file, so you can solve your problem. To download this you must use Internet Explorer. Go all the way through any official website and then make the file search log file association on the search engine and go to the web site log file of the association and then download the file. REG file and save it on your system. Once complete you are downloading now install the appropriate file. And I hope that this could greatly help solve the problem.

I have same problem in the system and I have mine set up the photo gallery by default and that mine issue has been resolved. To solve this problem you need to remain below the step.
    1. First make a hit at the start and then select the default program.
    2. Now, under the default program, select the default option of the joint.
    3. Now here situate the Windows Photo Gallery as a defaulting program.
    4. After that now make it a blow to the Set this program as the default button.
    5. Now, finally do hit the OK button.

Hi thanks for responding and very grateful for your suggestion, I tried all their suggestions but did not help much means that there is complete all the steps. I have gone through your steps carefully and when you click on the start and after that I found the default program. I tried a lot of time to solve my problem, but the result is the same. Now I do not know how to solve this problem. Is there anyone to solve this problem?

I'd recommend the implementation of the spelling of the file system and so you can solve your problem. To do these follow on the following scale: Select the start and then go to the run and run cmd and then click the OK button. Under the command prompt type the following and press the OK button.
    sfc /scannow
    After the scanning system and a reboot after the scan and then goes through its error. Hope this will help a lot.