Thread: Automatically archive my recorded TV to my Home Server

Automatically archive my recorded TV to my Home Server

When it comes to TV recorded file on my server, I get the notice of the activity in the nonexistence "of a network problem to the file of this recording" The program come out to move recorded 87%, then the error memo figure file appears in the recorded TV storage divide directory as an idea file. Any DVR-MS-TEMP what is incorrect here or how to enable mechanical archiving with Windows Vista Media Center?. I have also tried to get the suggestion from the threads but I didn’t got any suggestion on this. Can anyone help on this topic and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Automatically archive my recorded TV to my Home Server

If you associated your PC to the server Vail, had to uninstall the WHS v1 connector to permit the connector to install Vail. While you reconnect your PC to WHS v1, you will require to install the connector v1. Did you know that? You as well have to reinstall or re-run the Windows Media Center v1 connector to move recorded TV in quiet. If the Windows Media Center plug is not installed, MCE should punctual you to open MCE. after that the PC can leap back and forth to the server without removing the connector Vail v1. v1 not complain that the connector is installed during install Vail, but Vail connector will complain if I see the connector v1 is installed.

I do not think these are the programs of DRM. I am able to burn content to DVDs without any restrictions. Not sure what a network error occurs after the transfer of 99%, leaving the entire program (on a space of action taken on the server) as a DVR-MS file-Temp. It also took far WMPnetworksvcs as the user full control of the MSDS share /, but that does not fix the problem. So I would like to suggest you to update your driver and after that your issue will get solved. I hope this will help you lot.

Hello thanks for responding and I appreciate your suggestion. Here is an update, I checked to see if my router is configured correctly (Verizon FiOS Actiontec MI424), and it is. I am able to manually drag files from my pc public / recorded TV file on the HP media smarts recorded TV without any problem. I rebooted the HP Media Smart, but still have a network error at 99% transfer resulting in a DVR-MS file-TEMP. Either, which should cover the transfer, but I use to remove commercial Life tender recorded programs.

I do this on my MCE 2005 machine. storage recording screen in the center of the media continues to show local disk C: and I only allows a maximum size recording actual size of C:, but is physically recording \ \ TV Server \ Print \ and reproduction the same location. I made the changes to the registry, verification of a recording, restart, recheck the registry, and re-check the recording. Seems to be working. Server is a cheapo HP LX195 action. I'll advise if anything goes wrong. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.