Thread: Unable to run the programs without run as administrator on windows XP

Unable to run the programs without run as administrator on windows XP

I am using windows XP on mine system and I have recently got the virus on mine system and this was not founded by the mine AVG Free Edition. I was forced to remove the program manually delete the exe file. So that together with the keys to your registry. Once I did, my team was unable to open a program unless you click and run as administrator. Some features of my computer are inaccessible due to this problem. I searched for similar problems and have not found just anywhere. Exe files were affected and none of the solutions that are worked. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Re: Unable to run the programs without run as administrator on windows XP

I would like to suggest you following things on your system and so that you can solve your issue. To do these follow the steps below: first select the program that you want to run. After that make right click on that and then go to the properties. Now under the properties go to the compatibility tab and then select the Run this program as an administrator. Now once you complete this now make hit on the Apply and then make hit on the OK button. I hope this could help you lot to solve your issue.

I would like to suggest you to perform the backup registry and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follow the steps below: first go to the start and then make hit run and after that under the run type the following %SystemRoot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe, now you will get the windows and then hit the ok button. Now on the System Restore page and after that create the restore point and then enter the all detail as per the require and after that make hit on the create. Now once you create the system restore. Close all the windows and then restart your system. I hope this will help you lot.

I think we should try to enter the same account can not show any problems starting the windows operating system from Safe Mode. These modes of Windows operating system are very useful in these conditions when the user has some problems that are particularly related to the basic functionality of an operating system. You have to restart the computer and then keep pressing the F8 key, which will take you to the Windows Boot Options where you have to select Safe Mode, with or without networks. You do not have problems booting without the creation of networks as the problem has nothing to LAN or something.

I think we should have some sort of problem with your administrator account, because they face these issues on your Windows machine, even after you log in from an administrator account. I suggest you to create an account more and then you can eliminate the present where you have problems with regard to the rights allowed by the user. Once you have created another account then make sure you have all the management rights problems that are not shown much. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.