Thread: Ubuntu screen appears Transparent while Game play

Ubuntu screen appears Transparent while Game play

Hello everybody, I have installed Ubuntu operating system in my computer. I am using this Operating system because it is free and does not allow virus. It does not support the exe file. I facing problem in playing window game on this operating system. I have installed the Wine software that is needed to run windows game, application etc. on Ubuntu operating system. But when I play the game it appear to be transparent on the screen. Anybody here using this operating system have similar problem please let me know.

Re: Ubuntu screen appears Transparent while Game play

You are correct, it is not compatible with Linux. So That Ubuntu has a application program called Wine to run windows game and application. Linux is a program that allows you run Windows programs, and is naturally very friendly with games. But in my case Only the 3D objects are rendered transparent, but the rest looks normal. Unfortunately there is not more We can tell about this but that would not work, but who knows. Good luck trying to find someone who can run in Wine though. It can be difficult to find.

I am also aware what is the Wine. It not like Windows completely, It is just a program on Linux that let you run Windows application on more time. It is not uncommon for a game not to work on wine, even if it is Windows compatible. I am not sure at all about the Crasher that would not function with correctly. I have never have Linux operating system installed in my computer. So not so much idea but My friend have he told me he could not play all the game. It work for some game only.

I tell you what I noticed, but I was not really looking for a solution. if anyone else was doing the same, and if so, could work together and maybe find a solution. The game we try to play that is not made to play on the Linux operating system using this software. There is some limitation of this Wine program. If you really need to use all the windows game, then you have dual OS in your machine. You need to run Windows for that. But it support most of the application.

I think it should work you just need to lower the setting means quality setting and then see whether it is working or not. There also software called shader that only support windows operating system. It seems like there is geometry rendering problem. So go through this also to solve your problem. I would suggest you to check this problem on the Wine shader support. They will help you better. Try and see.