Thread: Downclocker to consume less for my system.

Downclocker to consume less for my system.

Hello friends I am really in need of the downclocker that will really turn the table for me. Actually the thing here is that I am not getting the best of performance from the system that I am using and I guess it also consumes more power that is the maximum number of CPU usage is done by the processor. So please suggest me that what can I do to solve the problem and which will be the downclocker that will suit me the best.

Re: Downclocker to consume less for my system.

For the CPU, there is no mystery directly to the bios, after you have software like Asus motherboards TurboV to directly modify the tensions of the CM for the PROC, you can easily downclock, you do risk nothing but fix everything, and if your pc not boot really well, did you just remove the battery and return to reset unless you have a CMOS reset button on your cm. For the CG is the same, with tools you can drop everything at worst if it crashes you rebooting, but there is no risk to downclocker his gear.

You should consume less power, after what is your consumption will decrease linearly along your voltage drop is possible, I will not speculate to use P = UI, the computer stuff is still more complicated than that Would use a meter to be sure. That said, for you not to head it you need software to do everything on the fly as ATI tray tools although it's a lot of time I have not used it, you can change the GPU voltage, and again the software TurboV if you got an Asus motherboard, or another if this one does not work on a motherboard from a different manufacturer. With it you can return to normal in 30 sec. For the CG need to see if MSI afterburner also works, it works for Nvidia course, to do with AMD I think it works and the software is super easy to access.

I do not know of software that can do that, maybe the turner, but I find it too complex in its usability not that much really, but compared to the ease of changing the clocking CPU and GPU and TurboV MSI Afterburner, I see more interest from it . TurboV with MSI and Afterburner, you click on their respective icons in the bottom right of Windows, you select the clocking that you set and you apply it and everything.

It's already a nice compromise. In general apart, not much can be regulated automatically. Should see the ATI control panel if there is no opportunity to create a profile with a frequency of GPU and RAM as you can specify, but I doubt that the ATI control panel allows you to change up the tensions, the coup, even if you systematize drop in frequency at rest, you will always have the same voltage applied to the CG, so energy level, it will not drop masses I think.

Basically to find the ratio is one of comfort it does not stop too quickly and economics it's not running for anything. You will see in use, but it only has advantages because when you find the right compromise you will not have to worry about too much of your machine will shut off all alone if you answer a call that drags is an example while restarting quickly . Only defect found on some apps like video playback full screen the computer does not calculate to there is activity and therefore you cut the film in full screen or otherwise.