Thread: CS4 Photoshop will not open the .CR2 RAW files clicked by Canon EOS 60D

CS4 Photoshop will not open the .CR2 RAW files clicked by Canon EOS 60D

Until then I used a Canon EOS 450D, Picasa gives me no problem at all my photos imported raw format (. CR2), but if the importation of the same raw format photos from my new Canon EOS 60D has perfectly place, it is not the same for viewing: photos are reduced to a rectangular frame taller than wide, monochrome purple, which shows some silhouettes of the real photo!. These photos are taken by fully cons supported and readable by the DPP software that came with the Canon SLR, but not with Adobe Photoshop 9, which tells me they have detected a raw format unsupported. Is there is any solution over the same then please help me out.

Re: CS4 Photoshop will not open the .CR2 RAW files clicked by Canon EOS 60D

By default Photoshop does not read the RAW file - CR2 (those already there in any case and for me). So I just download and install camera raw Photoshop cs in the areas indicated. I am running OS X Tiger. My RAW files do not always open but still I am able to have an access over them on frequent basis. So I guess the way which I used will help you also and you can then have the file in format you want. I hope it works for you also.

Each manufacturer house software to open and edit their own RAW format. Once the photo manipulation made Creating the style file you have to do is export your RAW image into Photoshop. Canon DPP to export without having to add this plug-in I want you to get the plug-in too and then install on the system. I hope you will definitely able to solve the issue here and then the file will surely readable.

Very simple you just have to install the Adobe name Camera Raw prior to being your Photoshop cs version 4 and 5 since you have Photoshop 7 and cs7 note this software will open the opening RAW file in Photoshop or your raw2. And you must know that the raw files are image files taken by a camera without giving effect initially by a reflex digital camera or bridge that is to say that this is a photo format a bit rough equivalent to money.

Function Camera Raw Adobe Photoshop allows quick and easy access to the images in the format raw unprocessed, used by many professional digital cameras and midrange. The flexibility afforded by these "digital negatives" allows you to unleash your artistic side and get the desired results, while preserving the files "raw" original. Since its launch Photoshop Camera Raw has become an essential tool for professional photographers. Integrated with Adobe Photoshop CS5, this plug-in very powerful has been the subject frequent upgrades. It offers more features and supports a larger number of cameras. Adobe Photoshop Light room uses the same technology for processing raw files as the Camera Raw plug.