Thread: Vista would keep trying to connect to a Virtual Profile under the Network Connections

Vista would keep trying to connect to a Virtual Profile under the Network Connections

Setting up new Netgear USB adapter in Vista and ran into the trouble. following the adapter was installed, Vista may keep trying to connect to a Virtual Profile in network connections that may interfere with the connection to the correct profile. I removed the Virtual Profile and then it connects fine. However, after each restart, the connection appears increasingly Virtual Profile and we must begin the process. Is there any way to take away the everlasting Virtual Profile, and why is this incident? Thanks for any kind of help.

Re: Vista would keep trying to connect to a Virtual Profile under the Network Connections

I would like to suggest you should go for the produce of your network card and download and install the latest drivers version available. Also I would like suggest that make sure whether system files are corrupt. SFC.exe is available to repair system corrupted files. To get this, remember these steps: Open CMD. and inter into administrator. If you asked for password please enter it. Then type and then press ENTER: sfc /scannow The sfc /scannow this command scans all confined system files and replaces wrong versions with correct versions.

Re: Vista would keep trying to connect to a Virtual Profile under the Network Connections

I have the same problem and I have seen answer list of other forums. Unfortunately, not working and not working for about 20 other users. I desire to remove the virtual profile and stay it deleted. Anybody answer this issue with Virtual Profile. I have a new computer and getting same problem. I cannot remove the virtual profile. even when you remove it manually and connect to my network. Somewhere in the low-and reconnected to Virtual profile with limited access and I cannot get to the Internet

I am using Windows 7 64 bit operating system, I installed the software (V3) of Netgear completely. Copy the driver map Program Files (x86) \ Netgear to a different plane. Uninstalling Netgear software. Unplug and plug the adapter. On the Device Manager search for the adapter and install the driver from the map you put in. manually install the network configuration through Windows The only problem is that the TrayIcon remains in search mode. But everything works fine for now. And I'm never buying Netgear things again. Garbage drivers even for XP, slow web page, etc etc.