Thread: Auto-hide Windows Vista Taskbar not working properly

Auto-hide Windows Vista Taskbar not working properly

Is someone else using windows Vista, it run into trouble with the taskbar in Vista? I like mine to Auto Hide, and sometimes when I move the mouse to the bottom to activate it, does not become visible. I have to minimize any application that I open to get it to come into sight. Also, if I remove the selection portion it auto hide to keep forever, sometimes it is gone. This is a new factory built HP with Vista Home Premium.

Re: Auto-hide Windows Vista Taskbar not working properly

I have the same situation as when I have the Internet Explorer or any other application in full screen the taskbar does come into sight. I hate to say this, but I have not been able to solve this difficulty because there are not many options we have to change. Well I'll be on the lookout for someone to recommend something for us to try. You may have tried this but. If you click on the taskbar and choose properties, apparently, is you have activated the "Auto-hide the taskbar." Did you check also the following "Keep the taskbar on top of other windows."?

First, Chrome is impressive. It's very fast and dramatically awesome. Only trouble is: I use the auto-hide feature on my taskbar in Windows. What this means is that when my cursor is not in my taskbar is minimized or eliminated. Only I have to bring my mouse to the bottom of the screen and open. The difficulty is, if I have Chrome fully maximize the screen, the taskbar does appear. I have tried to minimize the Chrome browser and if I sort of "sneak around" the window, I manage to raise the bar. However, as I said, a maximized window Chrome browser almost seems to overlap with my taskbar.

My taskbar is set to auto hide, so I have more screen space for my computer and when I opened Chrome must minimize chrome to get to the taskbar, and will not be displayed when the mouse I on where am I supposed to find, as I do with all the other programs installed on Windows. Google Chrome has become my favorite browser for its speed, but this is a blatant error that I hope can be fixed as soon as possible.

I use to get this kind of problem many times but after searching and doing some R & D. I got solutions for this. I know I am giving this solution a bit late, but I have a workaround, the result temporary that goes away after a while or when a new page is polite, but you can just do it again. Here it is: While in F11, press ALT and space bar until the upper left menu, then press the ring button windows logo. Hope this helps.