Thread: Windows 7 crash when installing Logitech pro 9000 webcam

Windows 7 crash when installing Logitech pro 9000 webcam

I am having a Lenovo laptop, this is running with the windows 7 64-bit, along with I recently purchased a Logitech pro 9000 webcam, and also having an issue with this camera whenever I tried to connect it into the system. Every time it flashes that the operating system stopped working when I tried to connect the web cam, is this crash the operating system because I am having any of the other problems with the functions or with the installed applications. Is this occurring for the operating system or other issue regarding the web cam, though this stars encountered after failed to connect the web cam into my system. Any suggestion to resolve this issue?

Re: Windows 7 crash when installing Logitech pro 9000 webcam

As per my opinion regarding these types of problem I would like to recommend you to download the CCleaner, and then run the disc cleanup process, I told you this process, because I think the problems should be occurring for the files those were belongs to any of the removed application in your system’s hard drive. I was also facing this similar type of issue in my system, after that when I searched on this cause I found this one, I applied the above mentioned process and relief from the problem, so I hope this will also help you to overcome from the problem.

Start you system in safe mode and then try to install the web cam software in that mode, if the existing problems I also appearing in that mode then it is clear that there is any issue with the operating system and for this problem I recommend you to proceed to get relief from this problem with the windows repair option from the operating system installation disc, I hope this will help you somehow.

Did you tried with the run as administrator permission, this might be runs and also installed. Though I found that some of the software’s are might not be run or installed by simply double click on the installer icon. In that case the run as administrator process might be helping you. Right click on the installer icon and then choose the run as administrator option. It will ask you to insert the admin user name and the password, put this and follow the on screen instruction to complete the process. Few months ago I was also having similar kind of problem with a specific software, after that by this admin mode I was able to load the software.

Is the installation disc is correct, the problem might also be occurring for the corrupted disc, for this I recommend you to download the respective software for the web cam from manufacturer web site and then try to install with that installation disc. I hope by this you will be able to do this. Or the problem also in the installation file, either that specific file is corrupted or for the corrupted installation disc that can also be damaged.

Restore you system, I think any of the windows installer or the windows installed files are missing or corrupted from your system, open start menu and from there open system tool under accessories, now from the list click on system restore option, choose the desire restore point where you did not encounter any problem, terminate the process and till it completes and will require you to reboot your system. I hope this process will surely help you to overcome from the problem, try this.