Thread: Logitech pro 9000 webcam CD not loading in windows XP

Logitech pro 9000 webcam CD not loading in windows XP

The installation disc of Logitech pro 9000 webcam is not loading in my windows XP specified Dell inspiron laptop, I know this is a quite pretty basic problem, but not able to figure out the problem. what should I do to overcome from the problem. the exact problem is that sometimes the web cam disc is not loading along with it detects once in last night, but that time it flashes that the program is running with the other application. suggest e any trick to resolve this issue.

Re: Logitech pro 9000 webcam CD not loading in windows XP

Is the problem is only occurring with the camera installation disc or also with the other installation or any other discs. Try with the other disc whether this is working or not. So for this problem I recommend you to few tricks, go through this, I hope you will be able to figure out the problem. first of all make sure that the installation disc is not a corrupted one along with also be sure that the CD ROM dri9ve of your system is also running properly.

The problem is simply occurred for the system hardware device for that I suggest you to check with the other disc, by inserting into the CD ROM drive, if this works then it is clear that the problem not in the drive, it should be in the installation disc in that you need to download the respective driver and software from manufacturer web site according to the web cam model that you are using. Now burn that file in a disc and then install with that disc.

I am also facing a problem with the installation disk of Logitech pro 9000 webcam, whenever I tried to run eth installation program, it simply flashes that the programs is running with other program, though I am try to install this first time, then why this appears, along with this error message the screen is also shakes, and if I close the error message window, it stopped the shaking, why this is occurring, any one from here having any idea on this?

I think this is occurring for the other stored application, few months back I was also facing relevant issue, after that when I did a deep search on this issue, I found that this can also be occurred for the other stored application, whether this is a graphics program or the visual effect. For that I would like to suggest you if you are having any such kind of application installed in your system then remove that one. also would like to know from you did you removed any web cam software recently from your system, if this done by you then also empty the files from your temporary folder and the registry editor, any one of the removed application file can cause of this issue.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, I would like to suggest you try once to resolve this issue by upgrade the firmware version of the graphics driver, open device manager and from the display tab, now right click on the device driver and choose the update option. It will collect the information about the upgraded version and will direct you to replace with the existing one. try with this, I hope this will help you surely.