Thread: windows 7 DOCK freezes on desktop

windows 7 DOCK freezes on desktop

In my windows 7 Compaq Presario desktop PC the DOCK is not showing every time into the top of the desktop screen. I tried with the administrator prompt to run this DOCK application, but this was freezes for few minutes, along with also appeared a pop up error message, with stopped working, I can’t understand why this is happening, though this was working fine till the last night and suddenly in this morning I encountered this problem. So is here anyone having any idea on this issue. Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: windows 7 DOCK freezes on desktop

As per my opinion, I recommend you to stop the process execution of that DOCK application from the task manager under process tab, and then restart the process, I hope by restart the process of that application the problem will be solved. Whereas I was also facing a relevant type of problem in my system with a DOCK application, after that when I searched on this issue, I found this as a recommended process to resolve this issue, so I hope this will surely help you.

Some of the issue those are almost looking like these type of that you mentioned in your post, was occurred for the windows version, some of the files of that dock application are might not be work properly for missing or corrupted file of that application, so in that cases, I would like to recommend you to go for update the windows version file in your system that you are using. Open start menu and from the list click on windows update option, it will collect the information regarding the update files of the windows version that you are using and will direct you to install them.

I also think that the problems I simply occurring for the windows platform that is installed in your system, though the applications are collaborate with the operating systems, then this can be happened. So for this I would like to recommend you to proceed for the windows repair process, it will surely resolve the issue. For that insert the OS installation disc and then form the installation welcome screen, select and terminate the windows repair option, wait till the process completes.

I am also having a issue with the DOCK application in my windows vista system, it was running fine till the last night, but suddenly in this morning when I start my system, it stopped working after turn on the system, with a pop up error message, in my problem the DOCK list is showing in the bottom of the desktop screen, but if I tried to attempt nay application form the list, this error message appears into the screen. I tried with the above mentioned processes, but nothing was helped me, is here anyone having any idea on this issue or any additional information regarding this?

According to my knowledge regarding this type of problem, though this is a graphics program so it can be issued for the graphical interface that you are having in your system, for that first of all I recommend you to check setting of the system’s graphical interface, along with this also make sure that the graphics driver is running with the up to date firmware version. if you are still facing the problem, then I would like to suggest you to try once by reload the graphics driver. Go through this, I hope it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

I also think that the problem sir occurring for the operating system, and after applying the windows repair option if still the problem persists then I strongly recommend you to reload the operating system in your system. run the fresh installation process, and at the beginning of the process select the existing installed process and then it will format that drive, after that terminate the fresh installation process. so I hope this is only occurring for the operating system, and by this process or technique the problem will be solved.