Thread: Windows 7 photo slideshow stopped working

Windows 7 photo slideshow stopped working

I recently upgrade my system from windows vista to windows 7 OS. the system was running fin with almost all of the application or software’s those were installed into my system, with windows vista platform. But after upgrade the windows version I saw there is a problem with the windows default photo slideshow application, this is not running properly when I tried to perform a photo slide show. After launch the application it appears a popup error message with stooped working. I stopped but when I tried I the second attempt this also happen the same problem. Is there any other information or software for photo slide show features, which should be compatible with the windows 7 OS? Any information will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Windows 7 photo slideshow stopped working

According to my knowledge, the windows photo slide application or software is not compatible with the windows 7 version; you need to proceed for the desire slide show application which should be compatible with the windows 7. There are so many software are available with for the slide show purpose, choose the correct one and go for this, one of them is known as Photo Story, this is a application with highly recommendation for the photo sliding purpose.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, might be occurring for any other application those are installed into your system, so as per this I would like to recommend you to clean the registry file along with the temporary folder, any other file of existing or removed application is still situating there, for that the program is having a issue with the launch on this program. go through this, I hope it will surely help you somehow to overcome from the problem.

As per my opinion, is there any graphical program is installed into your system? because I was also having almost relevant type of issue in my system, after that when I searched or the solution on different web site I found that the problem might also be occurred for the graphics or visual effect application, so if you are having such kind of application in your system then remove that one and then try to run the windows photo slide show program. I hope it will surely help you to figure out the problem.

Photo Story is a free program for slide show in any windows platform system, This program allows you to easily create a video from photographs. The process of installing the program is very easy, it featured with many of the advanced features for photo editing and other slide show purpose. Os I strongly recommend you to go for this application, it will surely help you to fulfill your requirement.

FastStone Image Viewer not only displays digital photos of all current formats, but also provides great extras like many editing features, red-eye correction and other effects. With this software you can adjust brightness, contrast and color saturation as well as provide your images with shadows or borders. In addition, functions for self-running slide shows, mentioned to create screenshots and to convert and rename multiple photos at once. FastStone Image Viewer derives primarily out of the game by its interface for viewing photos, which provides quick access to the panels by touching the edges of the screen, including a touch panel that puts all the tools necessary like the hand rotation, resizing, enhancements, or removing red eye. The user interface of "FastStone Image Viewer is clearly structured and clear. You can convert your pictures, view in full screen mode, and regarded as self-running slide show.

Picasa designed especially for editing or slideshow of the photos and manage them in an orderly fashion, this software organizes the graphics files on your PC. Picasa will scan your PC's hard drive search for all the image files present there. Picasa is a photo management software for finding and organizing photos on your hard drive, features of this application are like, Sort, display, slideshows, collages, screensavers, videos, posters auto detection photos on removable media, corrections, cropping, effects, multiple prints etc. I am using this software and would like to recommend you to go through this software; it will surely fulfill your needs.