Thread: Windows 7 Dock not appearing

Windows 7 Dock not appearing

I am having a windows 7 compatible Dell latitude laptop; this is running fine with almost all of its features and the functions. I basically use this laptop for internet access for both of my study and official. But from last morning I encountered a problem in my system with the MAC DOCK, which I was installed in few months back. But suddenly in yesterday when i turn on my laptop, the customized icons are not showing into the DOCK. Though there is no idea on this matter, and for this I also searched in many locations, but found nothing. What should be cause for not appearing the icons into the DOCK? Any idea on this issue?

Re: Windows 7 Dock not appearing

As per my opinion the problem that you posted her, it is a very general issue in maximum of the systems those rate applied different type of DOCK application, so regarding the issue I would like to suggest you to reload the dock software, remove the existing one along with also remove the files from your hard drive. Where the installed files are stored. Now proceed for the fresh installation of the MAC DOCK software, reconfigure the icons also if there is any other settings with your system. I hope by this process you will get relief from the problem. in few months back I was also having a similar issue with the Rocketdock application, after that when I search on this issue, in maximum of the web sites I found this technique as the recommended.

Is there any other DOCK or any other visual program is installed in your system? If yes then I think this will also might be cause of this issue. For that first of all remove that program of application from your system and check whether the problem is persists or not. One of my friends was also facing relevant issue in his system with this DOCK application, after getting this problem into his system he was also searched in many of the web sites, applied many of the tricks, but nothing was helped him. After that I was suggested him to go through this information, he followed and found that for the other application that problem was caused. Go through these, it will somehow help you.

I am a college student, and recently purchased a Dell XPS laptop, which is running with windows 7 OS. Almost all of the default application from trusted developers, are installed into my laptop, now i9 am looking for the customization of the desktop screen, I would like to use any DOCK application, where I can arrange the desktop icons instead of store them into the desktop screen. But I am not having information of idea regarding this type of application, so I am here for getting any information regarding this. Any information regardiong the DOCK application that I can sue in my windows 7 laptop, suggest me freely.

RocketDock is a Mac application launcher style, with soft shapes and alpha-blended features. It has a stability and an expense enviable memory for any applications. It is designed with slash of bright colors and elegant animation effects, which can be use for changing skins, themes, fonts, colors and of course by adding or removing icons etc. RocketDock supports multiple languages and can also choose its location on the screen, apply effects, modify measures, change system background etc. RocketDock is easy to install and configure. with the Taskbar plug-in you can see the thumbnail of your windows in real time as icons in the dock. It has a clean interface to drop shortcuts just for a quick and organized access. I am using this in my windows 7 system, and would like to recommend you to go for this DOCK application.

XWindows Dock is a dock for Windows, that is a substitute for "lively" on the taskbar, which is characterized by large icons and engaging animations. XWindows Dock supports the stack, or dynamic folder containing "pile" of documents, XWindows Dock is highly customizable. In addition to choosing the program shortcuts to be displayed in the Dock, you can customize every detail, it more convenient to use, it is a freeware. XWindows Dock appears above the Windows task bar as an additional program-starter. Only can access through the Windows Auto-hide, the taskbar function, the software supremacy designed for desktop. Go for this DOCK application, as per my recommendation.

Nexus dock is a freely configurable stand-alone Windows desktop sidebar for any program access. The Nexus Dock Free Desktop Sidebar allows you quick access to system commands, files, folders and applications and provides order and clarity on your Windows desktop. Some of the special features of this application are like:

• Magnification - a magnifying glass for included icons ensures minimum space requirements, while a feature is not needed
    • Auto-Hide - positions the dock when not in use in the screen places.
    • Auto-Collapse - not be collapsed docks positioned when not in use in a single, space saving icon icon.
    • Respect Reserved Screen Space – It prevents the optical overlap of the Nexus dock with the taskbar or other docks and Sidebars.
    • Virtual File System support Objects – It allows the integration of Windows system calls, such as in the Control Panel in the Nexus dock application.
    • Special FX – It allows the selection and use of many visual effects for the Nexus dock icons contained.