Thread: My weather gadget of windows xp is not working

My weather gadget of windows xp is not working

I am having a difficulty in my windows xp well-matched system among the weather gadget in my dell desktop, it was working too well till last night, but unexpectedly from today morning is showing a problem into the screen when I tried to access this, it shows that the “Service Not Available”. I verified the connection along with the other gadgets those are running online are working well, if anyone faced this kind of problem and have any idea so please tell me how I can solve it.

Re: My weather gadget of windows xp is not working

I would like to sedatest you to stop the implementation from process tab. first you have to open this and then see for the gadget process or win sidebar running into the window. Select that process nod and then press the button of end process. And then again start the process from the file menu. I had the same problem with my window 7 and I solved it with the same process which I write above. And lastly you have to restart the process. I am sure you can solve this problem.

Verify that the internet connection of your control is working appropriately, in conjunction with this also confirm that definite gadget is working correctly min any other machine in same region, since in some time that kind of cases can be occurred, because of the internet connection for a particular region. First confirm all this the look for any another alternative may be possible you get your proper solution by this steps. if you will get any better solution then post the reply.

I had also faced a trouble with the exact weather gadget in my system, I am with the windows default weather gadget and this creating difficulty from last few days, when I click on that gadget the machine hangs for some minute, behind that if I shut the desktop gadget then this not happened. So I think this is happening for the weather gadget. If anyone have any solution then please provide me, may be your solution will help me.

When did this problem happen for the first time? Can you connected among any software\hardware change? Are you facing this error message among all the gadgets or only with any exacting gadget? I would like to suggest you to prepare clean boot to find out the origin cause of the trouble are: Clean Start put off software conflicts through avoiding the startup items and non Microsoft services charge. By this method you can safely follow the procedure of elimination to see what application is causing this behavior.