Thread: Unable to get sound in Logitech USB 250 on Windows 7 RC

Unable to get sound in Logitech USB 250 on Windows 7 RC

Currently I have Windows 7 7100 which is installed on my both desktop and my laptop. Currently I am making use of the Logitech USB 250. And the main thing in this is that the speakers work on it, and the microphone of the reports to be working properly, but it do not pick up sound, in any of computers. I tried reinstalling the drivers and the other thing is that the sound control, and all those fun things, but I cannot seem to get it to work. Any suggestions?

Re: Unable to get sound in Logitech USB 250 on Windows 7 RC

I have a similar problem after installation of the windows 7 on my system, the headset / microphone, which was functioning without any kind of issue in XP, that the same headphone is not working in windows 7. The headset is 3.5 mm. And now there has been the launching and detection issues, etc, and other than this there is not any kind of issue in this. Interestingly, when I connect to the microphone jack, with the headset connected, the laptop speakers crackle. But nothing after that. Hope you can help.

I have the similar crisis. I installed Windows 7 yesterday and my microphone stop working unless I have very close to my mouth. There is not any kind of issues in the setting because I have checked all this and it is proper. It seems to work when using the microphone of my laptop and a headset to listen. This all worked fine in Vista before windows 7. When you disconnect the phone I hear a shrill sound. So regarding this I think that it is the driver problem! Any ideas?

I have also faced this kind of issue. And mine is the Razer Piranha and it worked properly in XP, at the present after installing win 7 micro level is very low. There is no any issue in the setting and because of this issue I almost have to shout in the microphone. The headset plugs into the port on my computer that has an Asus motherboard P5Q VM. I got new on this that Asus updated some driver update that I have downloaded and after that my issue gets fixed. So if you want then you can go for this solution I am sure that it will help you.

I just purchased a new hp laptop and Windows 7 is running on this as an operating system. But the main issue in this is that I have microphone issue in this. And what you guys have suggested over here I have tried that but none of the things work for me over here. I set my setting at the 100% of the microphone but it does not work. In the starting sounds levels are variable and distorted, but then it just stopped working. So any solution regarding the same which is able to get me rid from this kind of issue.

I am also facing this issue. Actually in my case my hard disk died just after my warranty expired so I have fixed my laptop and in this installed the windows 7 os, and everything is fine except for one building on the microphones. I tried to download the driver update that some of HP's online help gave me but I could not install it. Some other help please?