Thread: Windows 7,except wallpaper nothing in desktop screen, need help

Windows 7,except wallpaper nothing in desktop screen, need help

I am experiencing a problem in my windows 7 running dell latitude laptop, form last morning whenever I tried to open the laptop, except the wallpaper there is nothing showing into the desktop screen. The desktop icon along with no taskbar and other application those I was stored into the quick launch. i searched in almost all the web site, but no trick was solved the problem. Is there any one having any idea for this issue? Any input regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Windows 7,except wallpaper nothing in desktop screen, need help

The problem might be occurring for the virus which is installed into your system, but before that I would like to know what type of process did you tried in your system to resolve this issue, if you did not tried by scan process, then as a fist suggestion of this problem I recommend you to scan your full system, for that you need a up to date antivirus program and also that program should be functioning with all of the features. Try this; I hope this will surely help you.

The problem that you posted here is direct to the explorer process, for that I recommend you to restart the explorer from the task manager process tab, first of all stop the process execution of the windows explorer and then from the file menu of the task manager start the process execution again, I hope it will surely restore the desktop items.

According to me regarding these types of problem, I recommend you to restore your system, for that open start menu and from the system too, under accessories click on system restore option, it will direct you to choose the desire restore point those are created. Be sure that in that restore point the problem was not encountered. Terminate the process and wait till it require for reboot you system. I hope this will surely help you to resolve the issue, in maximum of the web site about this issue this is situated as a recommended.

Try to resolve the issue by swap the user account log off or reboot your system, now log into the system with any other sure account. If you are not having any other sure account then go through this to create a new user amount, own control panel from start menu and then proceed to the sure account, now from there click on create a new account, and follow the on screen instructions to create a new account, now log on into system with this newly created account and then check whether the problems I persists or not. I was also facing relevant issue, after that I was also tried with this process and the problem was solved.

In some of the forum sites I found this can be caused for the graphics driver, for that I recommend you to try once first by reload the graphics driver, open device manager and from the display tab, right click on the driver name bad choose the update option, select the advanced recommended option, it will direct you to locate the driver installation program from the stored location, browse and then run the installation process, wait till the process takes place and will require for reboot your system. Go through this. I hope it will surely help you.

Reload the operating system in your system if you are still facing the problem, because in this type of problems as a last there is only one solution is situated, to reload the OS, insert windows installation disc and after that start pressing f8 after the manufacturer logo will appear into screen. Click on install now option, it will appear the installation window, select the drive where the existing one is installed, it will format the drive first and then run the fresh installation process. Go through this, if no one is helped you then this is the complete solution for this problem.