Thread: Taskbar is disappeared and cannot get without restart my windows 7 PC

Taskbar is disappeared and cannot get without restart my windows 7 PC

The task-bar is keeps missing from my windows 7 compatible HP pavilion desktop computer. The problem I first encounter in last night while I was accessing internet. When I tried to stop the internet connection it was vanishes form my system. after that when I reboot my system, it appeared and then after few seconds it again vanishes, this also happened with me in this morning, and with the same process (reboot), but this is not a solution, it appears after the reboot but again not appeared after few seconds. Is here any one having any idea or information regarding this issue. Suggest me something by which I can easily overcome from the problem.

Re: Taskbar is disappeared and cannot get without restart my windows 7 PC

This is might be occurred for the explorer.exe in your windows version for that I recommend you to try once to resolve this issue by restart the explorer.exe process into the task manager. Open that and then proceed to the process tab, under that locate and stop the process of explorer of the windows, now leave your system for few while now from the file mane option of task manager again start the process of explorer by type and insert the explorer.exe. I hope this will somehow help you.

According to me I recommend you to full scan your system, because the problem that you mentioned in your post, may also be occurred for the virus file, which be stored into the system 32 folder of the windows installation folder. Be sure that the antivirus program is up to dated and all of the features are working properly. Along with this also you can try by only scan the system 32 folder, if the virus is only effect only that folder then this scan process will detect that one. I told you this because I was also facing similar issue, after applied many tricks to resolve this, but with every trick I get failure, after that one of my friend suggest me to scan the system 32 folder in my system, and by this I easily detect that threaded file and can removed from my system, so I hope this will also help you.

System restore is the ultimate solution for these type of problems, open start menu and from system tool menu option under accessories click on system restore option, there you need to select an desire restore point with the created date and time, select the desire one where you did not encountered this problem, now terminate the restore process, wait till it complete the process and will direct you to reboot your system. I hope this will surely help you, go through this.

According to my knowledge this problem is happening for the explorer.exe process in your system, if the process that is mentioned in the above does not helped you then go for the fix of this explorer.exe in Microsoft official web site, search for the correct one and then try to resolve the issue with this fix, I hope this will surely help you. along with this the problem is might also be occurring for the malwarebyte for that I recommend you to proceed for the online scanning process, connect your system with the antivirus program official web site and scan your system. Some of the virus files are not stored into the antivirus files, and by update they also not update into the list, in that case the online scanning process will works.

I am also having an experienced with this type of problem, after encountered this problem I was also tried with many tricks. But nothing was helped me. Then I simply proceed for the operating system reload, I applied and this process helped me, so I suggest you if the problem is still persists then go for reload the operating system. for that insert the OS installation disc and proceed the installation process, at the beginning it will ask you to select the drive for loading the OS, select the desire one, it will first of all will format that drive and then will terminate the fresh installation process. This process will definitely help you to overcome from the problem.

According to my knowledge the problem is might be happening for any other application. did you recently remove or installed nay graphics program or nay visual effect in your system then I recommend you to run the cleanup process, and with this clean the system temporary folder and also the registry editor. Any file of that program or application is might be stored there and for that the execution of windows explorer having any kind of problem. go through this. I was also facing relevant issue, and after a deep search on this found this cause, I applied the above mentioned process and get relief from the problem. I hope it will also help you to resolve the issue.