Thread: Calendar gadget is not working in Windows 7

Calendar gadget is not working in Windows 7

Well I am using Windows based operating system on the computer of mine. I am having a strange problem on the computer of mine. The calendar gadget on the computer of mine is does not working at all. It displaying only blank page on it instead of displaying current date and month. I am totally unaware why this particular problem is occurring on the computer of mine. Well I am hoping that all the users on this particular problem will help you to fix the problem of mine.

Re: Calendar gadget is not working in Windows 7

I am unable to find out the root cause of the problem on the computer of yours. I need to know something more regarding this particular problem. Have you done any software or hardware changes on the computer of yours? especially let me know do you have updated install any Adobe update on the computer of yours? From when this particular problem is happening on the computer of yours? dop you have updated the graphic card drivers on the computer of yours? answer the above mentioned question and let me know the same so that I can let you what troubleshooting steps should be taken to fix the problem of yours.

Well looking at the situation I am suspecting that this problem is occurring due to missing of run time registration. This problem will definitely get fixed when you are trying to register vbscript.dll from the command prompt. You need to use the following instruction to fix the matter of yours. You have to click on the start button and enter CMD on the Run option of start menu and hit enter from the keyboard. You have to right click on the Command Prompt choose Run as Administrator from the right click Context menu. Now copy paste the following command and hit enter.
    Code:
    regsvr32.exe vbscript.dll
    following message would be prompted on the screen.
    DllRegisterServer in vbscript.dll succeeded.
    Now reboot the computer of yours and I am hoping that it will work for you.

I am providing some specific issue to fix the problem of yours. in this particular solution you need to deal with registry editor.
    • You have to click on the Start button and type regedit on Run and simply press enter from the keyboard.
    • Now look for the following registry in the registry editor.
    Code:
    HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\
    • You should delete this particular fey from the computer. I recommend that you should backup this particular key since if something happens wrong then you need to restore the same.
    • Now restart the computer and see whether issue is persisting or not.

Have you tried to boot your computer in safe mode? In Safe mode there minimum number of drivers are loaded so that you can see whether it will work or not. You have to reboot the computer and start pressing F8 after rebooting the computer. Now it will redirect to you Advanced Boot Menu and choose Safe Mode using arrow key and hit enter. Now your computer will boot into safe mode. You have to see whether calendar gadget is working or not.

I am suspecting that this particular issue might be happening due to graphic card issue. Well I recommend that you should download and install all the necessary drivers on the computer of yours. Well I let you know that you will get the latest drivers from the official website of the graphic card manufacturer. Once you have downloaded you need to install the same on the computer. I am hoping that it will help you to fix the problem of yours.

Let me know which solution in this particular thread helped you to fix the problem of mine. if none of above solution helps you to fix the matter then I am suggesting that you should simply contact the Microsoft support Team for this particular matter. Well they are the only person who can fix the problem of yours. you should either email or contact through hotline. You need to provide everything about the problem so that they can workaround on the situation and let you know about the same.