Thread: BSOD on iMac without any reason

BSOD on iMac without any reason

I am having an iMac at home and make use of it from current year. Now the thing is that yesterday when I was going throughout some of my applications the system to freeze and was not able to do something and the only alternative left in front of me is just to hard disk boot. And when I did I'm the apple logo and after some time the system freezes again for giving me the blank screen and nothing else. So what I do in this case and also to solve it.

Re: BSOD on iMac without any reason

Well the initial thing I would do here is to just install the operating system once again that you are having on your computer. I mean the difficulty that you are having is because the operating system corrupted. So do something to uninstall the OS and then re-install the most recent or updated version of the operating system. Make sure that this time made no mistake during installation and configured as a trusted source.

He was also facing the same difficulty a few days ago and I presume you are going throughout the similar stage and if you actually desire to resolve the problem then you have to perform exactly that:
    1. First the power button for 10 seconds
    2. And then you have to disconnect all cables from the system and then maintain the system in the same condition a few minutes to log in again.
    3. Now you have to start again now this time the system starts the system by pressing P, R, CMD, and ALT keys on the keyboard to get any form of sound on the motherboard. I'm sure this will help solve the problem.

If you are having the same trouble on a regular basis then just get in touch with the Apple support and let them know the problem it faces. So visit the apple customer close and then you have to put only a complaint there and make known what is real is happening here. I'm sure they will cooperate with you and help you out of this situation by resolving the issue at any time.

I've been through the system and I guess you need the driver update in the system. In reality what happens when the system does not behave properly, then the drivers or not installed or not updated. Sop first visit if installed properly or not and if not, then you have to install it properly and if they are having with you, then you can also download it from within Apple's official. And if the drivers are already installed then you need to update it.