Thread: windows booting partially at startup

windows booting partially at startup

My windows XP compatible Dell PC is having a problem with the start up, it boots and also the welcome screen also appears, but right after that the system completely freezes in normal mode, and then I need to reboot my system by simply turn off the power button, though this problem is not happening all times, this problem appeared sometimes. But after the reboot it acts properly. What should I do now to overcome from this problem? is there any one having any suggestion for me to resolve this.

Re: windows booting partially at startup

Though the problems I occurring in the start up, then go for the start up repair process, insert the windows installation disc into the CD ROM drive and then start pressing DEL from your keyboard right after the manufacturer logo will appear into the screen. it will proceed you to the BIOS setting window, from there click on start up repair option, along with this also check the other setting option from that BIO Setting window, try with this start up repair option, it will surely help you overcome from the problem.

As per my opinion the problem that you posted here, I think this is occurring for the windows version for that I recommend you to restore your system in the desire date or period where you did not encountered the problem, for that start your system and the proceed to the system tool under start menu and click on system restore, select the desire time or date and terminate the restore process, it will take few time, wait till the process completes, and reboot your system after complete the process, I hope this will surely help you.

Run your system min safe mode and then from system tool under accessories from start menu and choose the disc defragment option, run the process, because I think this is occurring for any corrupted file in your system hard drive, from the disc defragment process it will collect the information about the corrupt file if this is situating in your system and you will be able to remove them. Try with this, I hope if the problem is occurring for this then this solution will surely works.

Is there any virus file affected your system, is there any error message is flashes in your system when you encountered the problem? I was also facing almost same problem, after this also did a researched on this, and found the cause of this problem is the virus, so if this also happening with yo0u then simply run the antivirus program in your system, and perform the full scan, be sure that the antivirus is up to dated and all of the features are working perfectly. Go through this, I hope it will definitely help you.

I recommend you to check all the hardware devices are installed and working perfectly, for this, I would like suggest you to enter into the device manager and from there check the status of the hardware devices those are installed in your system; I hope the problem is occurring for hardware. I recommend you to download the latest version of the hardware driver from your manufacturer web site and replace with the existing version. this will somehow help you to overcome the problem.

Change the user account of your system, because of these type of problem might be resolved by replace the user account of your system. log off your system with the other user account and then enter to the user control panel and then open the user account tab, from there remove the existing or earlier user account. Check whether the problem is occurring in your system or not with the newly created or replaced user account. I was also facing this similar issue, but after this I also applied this and the problem was solved by this, I hope it will also help you to resolve the issue.

Few months ago I was also facing this problem in my system after that when I searched on this problem, I found that the problem was occurred for the graphical interface and in maximum of the web sites I found to reload the driver is as the recommended option. So according to my opinion regarding your problem I also like to suggest you to try once by reload the graphics driver in your system. For that insert the driver installation disc and then enter to the device manager, then open the display tab and right click on the driver name, choose recommended advanced option. It will direct you to browser and run the installation program, try this process.