Thread: Windows 7: Brother MFC 210c driver update

Windows 7: Brother MFC 210c driver update

I just updated my PC from Windows Xp to Windows 7. I am not able to locate the drivers for my Brother MFC 210c. I yet have the disk; however the PC does not recognize the devise. I believe the printer runs on 32 bp as opposed tp 64bp. I have utilized Windows update to observe if my printer would arise, however it did not. Can somebody help me? i am waiting for any reply.

Re: Windows 7: Brother MFC 210c driver update

After much searching I could not locate a driver particularly for Windows 7 consequently in my irritation I downloaded the driver for windows Vista moreover it worked. You have to Right press on I accept as well as save it somewhere where you will be capable to locate it. Following it downloads the file, open it as well as unzip it. It will save the whole thing it unzips in the similar position. After that, open the Control Panel and then Hardware and Sounds after that Devices and Printers. Press "Add a printer". Following the printer comes up highlight it as well as press on next. It will get effort to locate the driver automatically however won't be capable to. After it fails, press ok as well as browse to the position where you just unzipped the files. That be supposed to effort it affected for me. Let me recognize if it works for you. Good luck!

I just linked the Brother MFC 210C to my Windows 7 Laptop with a USB wire as well as the driver was installed automatically through WIN Update. I afterward printed a test page. I as well place the printer as a shared printer on my old computer where it is straight linked with a USB as well as after that downloaded a driver file from download.cnet site to my laptop, unzipped it as well as after that utilized the .inf file "brpnbh3.inf" while I installed the printer as a remote, shared device linked to the other computer. That printed a Windows Test page with no difficulty. I did not trouble with the Fax or Scan tasks as a share.

I am not computer literate however tried to find my MFC-210c loaded as well as the system would not even list it as well as it was linked through usb port. I could not carry on with your trainings past the download of the software. How do I obtain the printer on the list of obtainable hardware? Along with that I hope this information will be helpful for you.

Functioning with the windows device manager possibly be the most normal methods. The device manager will allow you to detect broken Brother Drivers as well as download an online model of BROTHER MFC-210C DRIVER while it spots one. There is no point in attempting make utilize of the device manager for repairing Brother Drivers dissimilar than BROTHER MFC-210C DRIVER, as the course of act will get too long. On apex of that, the device manager at period ceases to discover the right Brother driver. The device manager provide merely for spotting no longer functioning Brother Drivers.