Thread: After the installation of the windows 7 s-video tv no longer works

After the installation of the windows 7 s-video tv no longer works

Earlier when I was having the windows xp as my operating system I used to clone my video card which was one from the nvidia. With that I was able to watch all my favorite videos in the tv with the help of my computer. Now no longer I will be able to see it. The reason is because of the up gradation to the new windows 7 operating system. after the up gradation of the windows 7 operating system I am not able to use my tv to watch any of my favorite videos in it. so can you suggest me some steps by which I would be able to watch any video. If you have any then do let me know about it.

Re: After the installation of the windows 7 s-video tv no longer works

The most simplest option for you would be to start watching the videos with the help of the compatibility mode. Try running your system with the help of the compatibility mode and use xp in it. I think with the help of that you would be able to watch the video in it. so do try and work on that particular solution and I am quite sure that you will be able to get some solutions for it. also let me know ok if you are able to get some solution.

With the change In the operating system you will not be able to use the same video card driver for the other operating system that you have recently upgraded to. Try looking for the latest driver of the video card in their particular manufacturer’s website or in any of the widow’s website you will easily get it there. There are many people who do not understand the importance of the drivers. I hope with the installation of the new driver you will easily be able to get the problem solved.

I think so in this situation you must better run a windows troubleshooter tool. Probably that will help you fix the problem. Knowing the source of the problem is a big deal. So it will make your task easier by letting you know what is the exact source of the problem. Once you get to know the source of the problem then after that you will be able to solve the problem accordingly. If you are not able to solve the problem then I would advise you to allow to fix it accordingly. So here is the suggestion for you. Do try it and let me know if you are able to get any solutions. All the best.

The problem you are facing here is because of the disabling of the multiple display menu. So you will have to enable it. So for the enabling of that particular option you will need to press the windows key and also the p button. That will help you display the projector/multiple display menu. So under that you will get the duplicate button you will have to select that and you will be done. I am quite sure that this method will definitely work with you. So do try working on the above suggestion that I have given you. It will definitely help you.