Thread: Windows 7 PC restarts automatically every few hours and says recover from unexpected error

Windows 7 PC restarts automatically every few hours and says recover from unexpected error

I am running a windows 7 ultimate compatible Dell inspiron one desktop computer; this was running fine till the last date, but from last two days i am facing a critical type of problem. it restarts automatically in almost every two hours, and after coming back to the windows normal mode it flashes that the windows recover from a unexpected error. The flashed bug is looks like 0x0000000a (0xfffff8800c254ff8, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff80002fff02e) and it saved on C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Can anyone from here having any idea on this problem. What should I do now? How to resolve this?

re: Windows 7 PC restarts automatically every few hours and says recover from unexpected error

I was also facing a relevant type of problem. but after this I found a simple solution for this, I applied and I easily overcome from the unexpected shout down problem in my windows vista compatible Acer computer, to apply this first of all release all the external hardware devices those are connected with your PC like , printers, USB hubs, USB drives etc and restart your system. after remove the devices if the problem is not occurring then ok and along with this look for the hardware device which is causing the problem. now again reboot your system in “Last known good configuration” mode and make some of the changes from Windows Advanced Options menu. Try this.

re: Windows 7 PC restarts automatically every few hours and says recover from unexpected error

Boot your system in safe mode and check whether the problem is occurring or not. Along with this also make sure that all the hardware driver and software are properly installed and functioning good. Form the safe mode run the windows system restore, terminate and wait till the process completes. One of my friend had relevant issue, after that he also applied many tricks, but nothing was helped him. He did not thought about the hardware driver or the software, so after failure in almost all the tricks he go through this, and by the system restore process the problem wads solved, so I hope this will also help you to overcome from the problem.

Is there any third party application or any visual effect is applied in your system? I recommend you if there are any these types of content are situated in your machine then simply remove that one. Because in some of the cases I found, for few of the visual program, some of unexpected problems may occur. But apart from this, check whether there is any hardware driver is stopped working or not. Ping to the device manager and from there looks for the hardware devices those are installed in your system. Go through this, I hope from there you will get something by which you can easily figure out the problem.

I am also having a peculiar type of problem with my newly purchased windows 7 running HP pavilion series desktop computer. This was running fine till the last day. But suddenly, it start creating a problem with some of the error messages, those are frequently flashed into the screen. After power on the system it takes so much time to appear the windows log on screen. but after appearing the windows screen it shuts down automatically without any error message, and after reboot the system it flashes that windows had recover from a critical error. I can’t understand what should I do now? I followed the above mentioned processes, but nothing helped me. Is there any other trick for this solution? Any input will be appreciated.

The problem might be occurring for the power supply, where as I was also facing almost similar type of problem, abut after a deep search on this I found a trick, this is a application, but which you can easily figure out the auto shut down problem. This application is known as Auto shutdown manager. The tool also helps in reducing the cost of electricity for your PC. This is done by the software detects whether the computer is currently inactive. If this is the case, the active session is terminated and the PC is switched off or placed in standby or hibernation mode. Auto shutdown manager is designed for the overview of various reports with detailed information about the operating hours of your PC and power saving.

As per my knowledge the problem that you mentioned in your post, might be occurring for the processes those are running in your system, my younger brother was also facing relevant type of problem after that he search for the solution of this problem, and to recover this he found one tool application, by which he easily keep track on the processes those are running on his system, and easily overcome from the problem, so if there is any similar issue happened in your system, then I recommend you to try with this tool, and if you are not able to run this on windows normal mode then run your system in safe mode and try with this toll application. a small description of this toll, "Soluto" it is designed for analyzes the time of the boot process in your PC. As you start the computer, the program measures the time required and this is after the completion of the operation. In addition, the software shows you which applications are processing and calculates the time saved by those processes.