Thread: Slipstream for Windows 7 Service Pack 1

Slipstream for Windows 7 Service Pack 1

I have used Windows XP on my machine and I know that it was possible to do slipstream with the XP by using some commands method. Can you guys tell me that would it be possible to have an official slipstream method for windows 7 sp1? Though I have found some third party ways but it is always better to use the an official method rather then depending on any third party stuff. Has anybody done it already?

Re: Slipstream for Windows 7 Service Pack 1

Slipstreaming worked on the installation of Windows uses a file copy to install the software. Both Vista and Windows 7 uses an image file for slipstreaming does not apply, at least not in the sense that it was with XP. Instead, they have opened the image file, edit, and close the image. A totally different procedure. There is a lot about how to edit an image for display on TechNet.

A tool called vLite for editing and revisions as an image of Windows 7, but the problem is that there is much more than a fair review service pack and patches. Also rewrites of core files that are not available in any revision or patch and can only be achieved through implementation of the service pack installation. That's what Autostream was able to do with XP Service Pack. What you actually need is. Iso of Windows 7 with Service Pack 1. In other words, the images that went into making when SP1 will be released and retail boxes soon if not already. The image must also be available for download from the Microsoft store.

I do not know about trying to wake a beta service pack because I did not even consider it. My comment is based on the final version of a package of services. In which case it is definitely capable of being slipstream. If it were not, IT professionals would shout a tool to slipstream SP1. Why should they be happy with the implementation of a Windows operating system, only to be forced to download and apply updates from MS 60-70 to all teams that handle? That makes no sense whatsoever. All versions of MS Windows so far have been able to be slipstream for the same reason. No preview of Windows 7 to be different in that respect.

Slipstream on SP1 on Windows 7 is far from the innovative method introduced in Windows XP. To "wake" Windows 7 must create a Windows installation complete 7 and then run the SP1 installer. Following cleaning UOP, then you should run the WAIK to make a. WIM Windows 7 w/SP1. This procedure began with Vista. This is not slipstreaming! In Windows XP SP components merged with the existing installation disk. You did not install XP and run the SP as you would with Windows 7! Therefore, MadMaxData, who apparently are not all knowledge about the origins of the stele and the difference in procedures between the versions of Windows!

You have to extract all the taxis in the exe in the same directory, then remove the two taxis in that directory again in the same directory, all without overwriting existing files. Then remove KB976933-LangsCab0.cab the directory.

• Now just run dec / Image: X: mountd \ / add-package / packagepath: X: \ extractedcabsdir

Are well integrated. Now I am installing vware. But probably the method can be refined a bit so that is cleaner, but I think it's working.