Thread: ‘Cannot be installed in this computer’ error while installing applications from the mac app store

‘Cannot be installed in this computer’ error while installing applications from the mac app store

Well I hope you have got a hint why I have come here. Well my problem is that whenever I try to install the application in my laptop having mac operating system. Recently when I was trying to install the particular application Solitaire Greatest Hits in my system I got an error message saying that this application cannot be installed in the system. now I am not able to identify what is the problem here? Do anybody know what is the problem here? Anyone having any idea then do let me know about it.

Re: ‘Cannot be installed in this computer’ error while installing applications from the mac app store

Well I would advise you to search for the latest updates on the internet and you will be done with the solution. I think installing the updates would be a great option for you. Well I don’t think so there is any problem with the system, it is that you have not installed the updates properly. I think the updates are easily available in any of the mac websites do try searching there. You will easily get it there. One of my friend s having the same problem easily solved his problem with the simple update of the system. So do try with the updates and let me know if that works or not.

Re: ‘Cannot be installed in this computer’ error while installing applications from the mac app store

Well even I would like to add something here. Well I am also having the same problem did exactly what you have suggested above but I think there is something missing in your suggestion. There is a particular application named as 10.6.6 combo updater. With the help of this application you will be able to remove the application that you are currently using and after that reinstall the application and then perform the updates. I think this is the exact method and the updater application name is the 10.6.6 combo updater. So do try with the application you will be able to get the desired solution for it.

Well I think the updates should be done through the MAS. Well I don’t think so you will be able to get any updates for your system unless you purchase it from the mas. So if you are trying to get an update for your system then do get it from the MAS. You will easily get it there. Well I don’t think so the simple update will solve your problem. I would advice you to just try with the update may be you will be able to get some solutions there. So do try with the updates from the particular website that I have suggested you.

Well if you are not getting the applications to be installed in the computer then my advice would to have a check with the configuration of your system. does this happens with some of the applications or with all of the applications. If it happens with all the applications then you might have to look at the configuration of your system. There might be a possibility that the requirements for the particular application is not being satisfied by the system. so that’s why it is giving you such a error. So if this is the case hen my advice would be to have a simple upgrade of your system. probably that will help.

Well have you tried talking to the mac people about this particular problem? I think they are the best persons in this condition to solve the problem. They will surely be able to get some solutions in it. Well I do not guarantee about the solutions that they will provide will perfectly work out for you. Still I would like you to report the problem to them I think they will surely be able to help you out with this one. you might get an idea about the solution to do in this case. See if doing an update or a reinstallation of the application is not helping you then the final option before you is to have a talk with the mac people about the same. Do try with this suggestion and let me know if you are able to get any solutions there.