Thread: Intel WiFi Technology Adapter is disabled by Windows 7 Update

Intel WiFi Technology Adapter is disabled by Windows 7 Update

I recently purchased a Vaio laptop for the Wifi facility. After a round of a variety of updates from Microsoft as well as Sony, the Wifi is disabled. The message that shows is: My Intel WiFi Technology disable start your PC again. Another message that shows is: My Intel WiFi Technology: Adapter Not locate. I do not have problems with the WiFi, simply the WiFi. This issue appears to be affecting the entire brands with WiDi capabilities. I am not confident if it is affecting simply Intel i5s or both i5s and i7s. Anybody have any other idea?

Re: Intel WiFi Technology Adapter is disabled by Windows 7 Update

From my opinion the only way for recovery is to perform a absolute system restore which places the whole thing back to factory settings. After trying this you will get solve your issue. You have to attempt turning off the auto updates as well as you have to make sure that the entire the most up-to-date drivers were installed (even after performing a entire system restore) however nothing appears to stop the adapter from becoming disabled.

You have to roll back the driver: after that hide the not needed, worrying driver update that Windows Update keeps installing based on your Automatic settings. In the future, simply get driver updates you actually require from the device or PC producer download page, not Windows Update. So try this out you will get solution to your issue.i am sure you will get solve your problem after trying this solution.

I am facing the similar problem on a brand fresh Sony VAIO EB. The wireless transmission to the TV was functioning while I purchase it, however sometimes, throughout a few MSFT update the association to the tv ended. I now have a message that states Intel: wifi technology adapter not found. It appears that Microsoft has an update that reasons it to discontinue functioning. While the PC is starting up the image displays enabled, however sometime after the entire the programs load it goes to adapter not located.

You have to open up your device manager in addition to confirm that the system did not "turn off" your adapter. If the whole thing shows to be enabled, the disable your wireless card as well as re-enable it, that has appeared to effort for me while I have had this problem occur. I won't concur with Windows updates being the reason of the problem simply for the reason that at the time I started to have the difficulty, I had not finished any updates as well as now that I have the most present updates for both my laptop (which is Toshiba) and Windows.