Thread: Unable to remove half loaded application

Unable to remove half loaded application

there is an application in system that never finished loading, and there is an icon on my desktop that shows that it's loading, but does not load. It just shows, and I am not able to delete it. If I keep or hold my finger on it to delete it, nothing happens, no cross (X) in the corner to delete. More irritating than anything else, but the desktop has been slow and is busy enough without hang or frozen application that I can't get rid of. If there is any help tell me.

Re: Unable to remove half loaded application

Hello friend I am also having same kind of problem, I reboot,but did not fix it. Three little square with ‘waiting’ underneath them. Actually all these happened when I were trying to update an application that I were using without any problem. Now the application has become bad I can delete that. I ignore the updates, which are piling up. Any have same issue and solved it let me know please. I will thank full to you.

Deactivate Windows firewall. click on Start then All Programs then Virgin Broadband PC Guard then A pop up window will open then click on Uninstall Virgin Broadband PC Guard this should remove the program which includes PC Guard Firewall, after you have done that make sure that you activate the Windows Firewall by going to control panel and open Windows firewall.good luck. This may be use full for you.

Go to control panel-add remove programs and remove it from there. Go to registry if you can and delete the registry entries from there. go to search -put that name -delete all files related to that software. If nothing works then simply reformat and reinstall. Otherwise download universal uninstaller program to uninstall the application. Or go to safe mode and then to add/remove and look for program and if there remove it also look in all programs and uninstall from there.