Thread: HP CP1515 Laserjet Driver for mac OS

HP CP1515 Laserjet Driver for mac OS

In my I am using a mac computer from the past several months. I didn’t get any trouble with this. I know that sometimes you cannot get the compatible drivers with it but there is no problem about that. Yesterday my friend has given me a HP CP1515 Laserjet printer for my personal usage. Today I tried to connect with my Mac OS by the help of windows drivers but I couldn’t make it. So I think that the Mac drviers are mandatory for this printer. Where can I get those drivers?

Re: HP CP1515 Laserjet Driver for mac OS

I think that you didn’t looked into the compatibility page of the HP. However it doesn’t matter now because you haven’t bought it newly though. Your friend has offered you. When I looked into the compatibility page of this printer I got that this printer is not compatible for Mac OS. Only the Windows OS and some of the Linux distributions support this printer. I mean there are no driver download option for that model regarding Mac OS.

As someone told I also didn’t get any driver download option for that model of printer. It doesn’t mean that none of the HP printer supports the Mac platform. There are several models which will obviously support Mac. In HP website you can get the driver for all versions of operating systems. For this model I think that you will need to get some similar models Mac compatible driver then try it. I hope that if you have any luck then you can make it work anyhow.

If you can’t able to run the HP CP1515 Laserjet in Mac OS then you will need to get different method to make it work. You might know about the bootcamp for Mac. It is used to run the Windows OS in MAC computers. You need to install the Windows OS using this bootcamp and then install the HP drivers in it. After that you can connect and work with that printer. But I can’t guarantee you have it will surely going to work but there might be a possibility.

First of all tell me what version of MAC OS you are using? I think that you are using the older version of Mac OS due this you can’t get the proper driver to work with it. As far as I know the operating system requirements for this model are Mac OS X v10.2.8, v 10.3, v10.4 or higher. If you have downgraded version of Mac OS then it is the time to upgrade it.

The MFP Color LaserJet CP1515n enables you to get great results monochrome and color, with photo-quality images and vibrant color. It also benefits from ease of use and a very affordable price. Create dynamic business communications easily and affordable with the HP Color LaserJet fast and reliable. Obtain huge results in-house through photo-quality images plus vibrant color with the innovative formula like HP ColorSphere toner as well as HP ImageREt 3600. If the Mac doesn’t support the USB for this printer then I urge you to try with Ethernet.