Thread: Windows 7 not supporting latest game

Windows 7 not supporting latest game

I am using the windows 7 operating system and using the same from last few days and the thing here is that I am not able to play the latest games on the system that I am running. Please let me know what I can do to make my system compatible with the systems latest games. I am game addict and I really love to play games. Now the thing here is that I am not able to run these games on the system and it is really annoying that I am not able to play games.

Re: Windows 7 not supporting latest game

The first thing that I want to tell you here is that the game which you are trying to play on your system must not be compatible with the system configuration that you having. I want you to just check the compatibility of the game with your system and then only install the same and if the system is not updated with the same then the game will surely not start because it will conflict with systems configuration. I hope that this will surely help you to solve the problem

As said by you that the latest games are not running on the windows 7 operating system that you are using then it seems to me that I can surely help you out in this one, actually the problem that you are facing here because the drivers which are required for the same are lost or may have corrupted and that is the reason you are not allowed to play the games on the same. So what you have to do here us that just try and install the appropriated drivers on the system and if they re not present with you then you can simply download them from the official site.

Well according to me the problem that you are facing I think the error is the common one and I guess you are not the one to face this one. Now what you have to do here is that just try and insert the updated graphic card on your system and then see whether the graphic card helps you to solve the issue or not. There are lots of graphic support required for the games to be get installed on the system. So don’t think too much just get the appropriate graphic card on the system and then you have to install it on the system. I hope that it will help you out in this case.

Actually here the operating system that you are using is doing lots of problems to you and now what you have to do here is that just uninstall the windows 7 from your system and then install the windows Xp the reason why I am insisting you to install the windows xp because there are some cases where the games are actually not installed or you can say that not compatible with the game but windows Xp loads the game appropriately if supported by a proper graphic support.