Thread: Hackintosh for my AMD computer

Hackintosh for my AMD computer

I have a computer that I configured concerning a year before intended for gaming as well as photo editing. I furthermore encompass a tiny unibody macbook. I am keen on OS X, however I wish my laptop had a tad further umph. I've forever required putting a hackintosh partition on top of my computer, except have forever ripping myself by a chaos of issues and quits. My computer has AMD Phenom II 955 BE, a MA77OT-UD3P Gigabyte motherboard as well as a HD 4890. Is it possible for hackintosh?

Re: Hackintosh for my AMD computer

Hackintosh as well as AMD is difficult. I can’t suggest it, seeing that the AMD “running moderately hard." But still it is not good if it is hard or not. I have also constructed them a batch, and each and every one of mine are 100% solid, except I utilize Intel, and it works since Mac utilizes Intel additionally. As far as I know it’s not uncomplicated similar to installing Windows OS. Moreover you actually necessitate having an Nvidia graphics card to construct it easier, thus yes, don’t worry with your existing setup.

I would have got to concur by means of the others; I have as well attempted it through my AMD Phenom II 940 computer. It was not hard therefore I gave on that assemble. I did conversely acquire a Q9550 as well as a Gigabyte motherboard that doesn't necessitate ICP or whichever of the further hacked editions to install. It will get a directly Snow leopard disc and install through the assist of a little programs in support of the boot loader. It updates and works steady.

My computer’s AMD phenom quad core processor works without any problem with Snow Leopard 10.6.4 and its operating on theXFX nForce motherboard, by the use of SATA's only (within AHCI mode). I know that it is not a big deal. I have created a custom boot disk (boot 132) to carry out a retail install of Leopard 10.5.6 and afterward installed snow leopard (genuine) onto a different drive by the use of what we call the .mpkg method that I have gone through from ihackintosh website.

As far as I know that it is not the easiest task to accomplish on the AMD processor or AMD running computer. I have seen that only 10 out 1000 people have done it without any problem. I have created AMD hackintosh and it working very solidly. What you have to do is just Google as Hackintosh HCL. There you will get Hardware Compatibility List and also lots of guides. You should go through those in order to build whatever you are seeking for.