Thread: "Windows unable to find display device" error message in windows vista

"Windows unable to find display device" error message in windows vista

From last two years I am using a windows vista compatible acer desktop computer. The system is specified with 3GB RAM, 320 GB HARD DRIVE, along with this AMD processor and NVIDIA GEForce graphical interface. Along with this recently purchased a Sony HDTV, but there is a problem with the connectivity with monitor connectivity. Whenever I tried to connect with the machine, there is an error message comes every time, flashes that "Windows unable to find display device". What this type of error message means, is there anyone having any idea regarding this issue?

Re: "Windows unable to find display device" error message in windows vista

I think the problem is for the graphics driver, which is installed in our machine. Though I was also facing similar issue, after that I simply update the driver firmware version with the up to date version. So I also like to suggest you to update the driver firmware version and install into your machine. For that visit to the manufacturer web site and form ether download the latest version, be remember that the driver should be compatible with the system architecture and the hardware specification.

The monitor that you are trying to plug into your machine is plugged properly, check the port in your machine and along with this also check the cable by which it connects. The problem might be into the cable or the connector port into the machine or the monitor, for that plug the monitor and enter to the device manager from ether check the status of the connected monitor, if it shows that there is no problem with the external device then be sure that there is no issue with the monitor, any other problem should e there.

Relevant issue in my HP PC this is also showing this type of problems. Whenever I tried to connect my Philips plasma TV in to my system, it shows this type of problem. this is a very old problem that I am facing but from last two days there is new problem occurring, which is after connect the external monitor the machine graphics is starts flickering for few minute. But after few minute it backs to its original position. I tried by update the graphics driver firmware version, but this did not help me. I also applied many things, but nothing helps me to resolve this issue. So I am sharing y problem here for getting any solution regarding the problem. any one from here if have any information about this will be appreciated greatly.

If both of you are not able to resolve the issue till now, then I think you should go for the driver remove, because according to the problems, and as per my opinion, this is directly indicates to the graphics driver. Replace the existing graphics driver with anew and update version. I recommend you to go for the ATI Radeon high definition graphics driver; I am also using this one, this is giving a great performance, so I hope by using this you will not get any other problem with this.