Thread: Lost windows vista boot up screen

Lost windows vista boot up screen

I lost my windows vista boot up screen, after upgrade my Compaq Presario notebook from windows xp to vista. Though along with this I did not make any change in my machine hardware or software, only upgrade the audio interface with an updated high definition driver firmware. The problem starts occurring from last two days, when I was first opened my system. There is no boot up screen in my system, after appear the manufacturer logo it turns off automatically. I tried many tricks but nothing help me anymore. Is there any one having any solution for this problem?

Re: Lost windows vista boot up screen

For this problem think there should be only one solution and this is windows repair. For that insert OS installation disk into CD ROM drive and start pressing f8 after the manufacturer logo will appear into the screen, it will precede you into the operating system installation window, from ether choose and click on windows repair option, terminate the process and wait till it completes, now reboot your machine and see whether the problem is solved or not. Whereas I w as also facing similar issue , and I also resolve this one by this process. So I hope it will also0 help you to overcome from the problem.

This type of problems can be occurred for the BIOS setting, so if this happened then I would like to recommend you to reboot the machine and after the machine manufacture logo will flashes into the screen before boot up the operating system press DEL, and proceed to the BIOS setting window, from ether first of all check properly the setting of the windows BIOS with the machine windows version. if you did not found any problem with the setting then simply go for the BIOS repair option, run the process and after the completes, reboot your machine, now try to start the system in normal mode, I hope this time it will not create any problem.

Almost relevant issue in my Acer desktop computer, this is running with windows xp os. The machine I running with this OS from last few years. Till now did not encountered any problem with the machine environment and with the other features, but from last few days I am facing a peculiar problem with the boot up the machine, there is boot screen appearing after the manufacturer logo is appear into the screen along with this another issue is that the screen is flickering few times during boot up the machine. This is first time I am facing this type of problem, so I can’t understand what should I do?

nice question and answer.

Regarding the graphics problem during the boot up, I think this is happening for the graphical interface, so for that I recommend you to reload the existing driver with the latest version. For that download the latest firmware version from there and install into your machine, or download the driver bin your system hard drive, and then ping to device manager rfo9m ether right click on driver name and then choose advanced update option. it will ask you to locate the driver installation program from any locate, locate and run the installation process. it will replace the existing one with this new one. Go through this, I hope it will somehow help you.