Thread: Some video files are not playing after install windows 7

Some video files are not playing after install windows 7

Recently installed windows 7 OS in my Acer aspire notebook, the machine was running in windows vista at the earlier days, though I installed windows 7 for better gaming purpose, along with I also love to watch new release movies. But there is problem with the graphical performance in my machine whenever tried to play the movie. Also not able to play some of the video file, though this was runs fin in my earlier OS version. so I think this can be happening for the operating system. Am I right or is there any other cause for this issue? If anyone from form there having any information regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Some video files are not playing after install windows 7

If you are thinking that problem is occurring for the operating system then I think the problem can be solved by one process, insert windows installation disk into CD ROM drive of your machine, and start pressing f8 from the keyboard after the machine manufacturer logo will appear into the screen. It will appear you into the OS installation disk and then from that window, choose and select the windows repair option. Wait till the process completes, and might be it requires for reboot your machine. If there is any issue with the operating system then by this process the problem will surely be overcome.

In the player, where you are trying to play the video file, I recommend you to reload that one or up to date the player version. for that first of all remove the existing one from the program folder drop down list and then remove the other windows version collaborating file from your hard drive. And then go for the fresh re-installation. Also apply the codec file of that player, because in some of the cases I found that the problem are might be solved by applying the update codec, but be sure that, the codec file should be compatible with the player version and also with the OS version. Go tough this, I hope it will surely be help you to overcome from the problem.

The problem that you mentioned is might be occurring for the video file extension which you are trying to play into the player, I think the problem is that the video files are not compatible with the player version, or the player is not compatible with the applier application. For that I recommend you to download the video converter and from that convert the desire file into the file format which is compatible with the player that you are using try with this, I hope it will surely be help yours.

If still you are facing the problem, then as per my opinion there is only one solution or this, reload the OS, if this happening with every video file, though you already played those file. Insert windows installation disk and press desire key to begin the installation process. Now click on install now option, and terminate the process. At the beginning you will need to select the driver to install OS , choose the existing one and run the installation process. Wait till the process completes. Reboot the machine, now install the player application and try to play that video file, which you tried earlier.