Thread: Getting blurry screen after installing ubuntu 10.10

Getting blurry screen after installing ubuntu 10.10

Regarding this issue I can say that it is really a very annoying kind of issue. I have seen this on to the computer screen actually my screen lost the color and showing some weird color on to the screen. Well this is the first thing which I noticed in my system after installing the Ubuntu 10.10. But I think this is just a start and after some time color back to the normal but after that the pixels at the top of my desktop have been seen missing there. I have seen this kind of issue for the very first time on to my system which is running on to the Ubuntu 10.10 operating system. So any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Getting blurry screen after installing ubuntu 10.10

Well related to the first instance I can say that there is nothing that Ubuntu has made anything into your system. I think this is not happening because of the operating system I think there is any issue in to your hardware. So there must be some matter along with your Motherboard or may be with the Graphic Card and hence you might be going through like this kind of issue. So in order to overcome the matter I think you have to first check on this and see if there is in actuality some issue with the Graphic card or motherboard in your case.

After reading this issue I can say that this kind of issues are happening in your system because you may be install a number of the packages or you have did some weird updates for your system. So it will be nice if you are able to simply make the installation of the things again and after that you have to reboot the system and then see whether this solution solves the issue or not. Or if you have installed the compiz grid plug-in then it will be great if you reinstall this and check this solution solves the issue of yours or not. Regarding this I am sure that it will fix your issue.

Yes I agree with that and I have also the same opinion regarding this issue. So to fix this you can go for the above given solution or you can also follow the steps which is given over here. And after this you just inform me that whether this solves your matter or not. Actually on to the login screen which you get there you have to make a click on to the username and after that a window will pop up that will say to enter the password there. And before making an entry you have to check at the Taskbar and see the session menu. And after this you have to choose the failsafe Gnome and enter password and get yourself logged in. After this you will be able to see the terminal getting open; so there you have to type: mv ~/.gconf/apps/compiz ~/compizsettingsbackup and press Enter key the type exit and reboot system there. I am sure that this will help you.

I want to know here that how old is your PC. And regarding this I want to ask you that are you sure that this kind of issue is not happening because of the packages any other installation procedure. And in this reading your issue that is getting the Monitor Discolored and loosing the pixels multiple times it means that it is happening because of the end of the component. I think this issue will be get cured if you simply replaced the parts. Please I will suggest you to go for this only if the above solutions are not going to work in your case. Let me get notified about the result there.

Looking at the case let me tell you that you will not be required to search a lot for the issue. Just check the DRIVERS on the system and then make a check on the settings of the Monitor there and see if you can at all find anything from there. Try resetting your screen. Check for the Auto Adjustment of your Monitor screen and see if that can solve the issue. Please make use of the auto adjustment and see if you can overcome the issue. Latest models of the Computer Screen or Monitor have this feature hope that you have it there. Really there is nothing that Linux Mint or easystroke or compiz grid must have done wrong here. Please make a check on the things that I have listed above and let me know if that really worked in your case.