Thread: Cannot see the qt creator option in the netbook

Cannot see the qt creator option in the netbook

I have a asus netbook i had brought it some days ago. Recently i installed the qt-creator,qmake,make in my netbook. After the installation was successful. I found out that I cannot see the qt creator option in the screen of the particular netbook . well the display is quite good then also I cannot seethe qt creator option. Whenever I check the qt version tab I am unable to see the qmake location option below. I have tried running it several time but it fails every time. After that I get an error which says that I have not installed the qt version properly. How can that be possible? What are your views on this? Do get back to me as soon as possible.

Re: Cannot see the qt creator option in the netbook

Well it seems that there was some problem with the installation. Definitely that is the only problem here. Otherwise you would have been able to get the appropriate solution for your problem. I think it is a dependency error that has led to this problem. If you can find the sudo zipper installer then do try running in to the system, that will definitely help. If you cannot find it then the only solution left is to uninstall and then start with a fresh installation in your netbook. So I hope you have got the appropriate solution for your problem.

In fact I also agree with the above user regarding the problem. Well you can definitely try running the sudo zipper installer. After having done that you will be able to get all the libraries from the location. So do try it and let me know that works or not. If you still not getting with the appropriate solution then you can try having a talk with the necessary people or the meego people about this installation and ask their views about this problem.

Well I run this particular application and let me tell you that it has totally messed up my system. All the fonts are appearing to be messy and it is appearing in different colors. Tell me some solutions In order to get out of this problem. If you do have any solution then do let me know. I did not have any idea running this particular application will will cause such problem. Since I am new to this field and also the meego operating system do suggest me some simple solution such that I can make a fresh start and also I get rid of such mess. I am waiting for your response.