Thread: Unable to access new user account in windows xp

Unable to access new user account in windows xp

Hi all, I am here along with my serious trouble in my Acer laptop, which is successively running with the windows XP platform. I am having an administrative account, through that I create a new guest user account. I essentially make use of this machine for my study purpose and with a few times play a number of games and for watching movies and a quantity of other video clips in my system. The machine is also utilized by my younger sister to access internet and for playing games. That is why I created the new user account for my sister. I typically log into the machine through the admin account. At the present the difficulty is, the newly user account is not opening and in this I attempted as best as I can do regarding this issue, but unable to do anything. What should I do? Any suggestion on this problem will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Unable to access new user account in windows xp

Regarding this I would like to recommend you if you are capable to open your machine by the administrator account, then start your machine and then after that you have to go to the user account choice under control panel, at the present tick on the user account by which you can’t log in into the machine. And also confirm that the settings and the permissions of that account has to be set correctly. If still the difficulties arrive then I advise you to remove that account and create a new one on to your machine. And before applying the mentioned procedure, attempt this by once to start you machine by the user account and make sure whether the setting of that account are correct or not. If the problem is still happening then in this you have follow the above mentioned process to remove and create a new one.

According to me this kind of issue is happening because of the user account either deleted by the cmd or by the Windows Explorer, if this removes this then this will not identified by the security profile identifier of the registry. If like this occurred then attempt to get well the profile by utilizing the windows operation which is recognized as ProfileImagePath, by this procedure I hope you can locate the deleted profile from the registry editor. At the present if probable then attempt to access that profile or erase that one and open a new one by the windows process to make a new user profile.

About this kind of difficulty I believe the user profile is detached or you can say that it is deleted from your machine, and I think this can be done by the cmd or some of additional registry editor missing. If you are able to locate the absent registry editor then put this one and reload into your machine. For the reason that I had the comparable matter where as I established that the profile is missing for its registry key, then I investigate regarding this trouble and found that there is one way to conquer from this trouble. I opened the registry editor and locate the require registry key, and just copy and paste that key into the profile registry path. I just propose you to go for this procedure, if there are any registry editor matter in your machine then by this you can solve the matter. If not deletes the profile from registry key and make a new one. For that go the advanced option under the system properties, at the present from there open user profiles and from there tick on delete choice, keep in mind that while you are doing this procedure you require to log in your machine along with the other user profile or the admin profile.

I believe the difficulty might be for the windows platform that you are recently making use of, I recommend you to recover the machine in a point where you did not practice this difficulty. For that log in to your machine by administrator account. At the present go to the accessories and then open the system tool menu option, form there tick on system recovery option. Choose the desire date and time where you did not established any difficulty in your machine about the software or the hardware. Later than the total procedure reboot your machine and attempt to log in your machine by the user profile. I expect this time you can do this. I told you this procedure, where as I had the similar issue, but after did this technique now I can able to log in my machine by the second user profile. Otherwise there is only one way to resolve this issue, and that is deleting the existing one and creates a new one. For that you need to log on your machine by another user profile or if you have any admin profile in your machine.