Thread: Windows XP: unable to get visual output

Windows XP: unable to get visual output

Actually I am making use of Apple Mac book Air ultra portable laptop from last one year. And on this I have recently install the windows XP as an operating system. This was running very well but from last few days, but unexpectedly encounters a difficulty in my laptop concerning video output. This difficulty occurs while I was watching a movie in to the VLC player. First it plays but stops frequently, and after that the player just stopped functioning and closes the program. What is the real difficulty, whether this is for the media player or anything else, anyone having any fix or answer for this problem. Any suggestion concerning this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Windows XP: unable to get visual output

Regarding this difficulty I think it is happening because of the display driver that you are making use of in your machine, so for that I advise you one way, this might be help you to resolve the difficulty that you talk about in your post. But previous to that I recommend you to execute the video by which you are in front of the difficulty attempted to play that file in an additional video player. If the same subject arriving there then I advise you to update the display driver version through online. For that you have to open the device manager and through that you have to open the display driver tab, locate the device driver and right tick on it, choose the update option, this will gather the update version data of selected driver and will inquire you to choose the update option. Try this; I am sure this will definitely helps you to resolve the problem.

I had the same issue, and approximately all over the place found this difficulty which happened for the media player. A few player versions are not capable to play maximum types of video files. I would like to recommend you to download the codec file for VLC media player. Apply codec file in your machine; at after that you just try to play the video file that you attempted to play previously. And after that you have again that issue so in order to fix this issue you have to reinstall the media player. For that run the installation program of the video player, this will primary ask you for take away the earlier version and after that it will install the fresh version of that application program, through that I suggest you one more thing, later than installation open the tool menu option and from the list click on check for update choice, if there is any update version is obtainable for this player, put back the player with that version.

Regarding this I want to ask you that did you play the same video file in other video player? I found anywhere that, some of the video output troubles are happened for the additional video effect, those are comes along with a number of the software application and without any permission these are applied in the machine while install that exacting application. So I advise you to carry on program and feature under control panel and from there check for the visual program. Remove all of them which are not useful and confirm that you are making use of the correct display interface which is well-matched with the windows platform that you are using.

I had an applicable issue in my Dell machine and establish that, this difficulty is for the display driver. The problem while I try to play any video file as well as any HD game in my machine, it simply play for first a small number of minute and then directs me to stop the program. The difficulty was simply disappointing me, and later than that I search ubiquitously for the answer but did not found any fix for this matter. Then one of my friend advise me one trick which works very much, and then the difficulty is vanishes. I insert the display driver installation disk in CD ROM drive, then go to device manager, locate the driver name from list which appears after that, tick on update option, this was allow me to update the driver version either via online or locate the driver from machine or from any external device. Locate that from the disk and install this one. So I suggest you to attempt to solve the problem by this process, this will definitely solve the issue, because as per my opinion this problem is occurring for the display hardware.