Thread: Photo viewer is not working after installing windows xp

Photo viewer is not working after installing windows xp

I have recently install windows xp on my Dell Inspiron laptop it was running nicely but yesterday in this platform I get the a particular error message with the photo viewer application program. The difficulty is at any time I attempted to open any photo along with the default windows XP photo viewer function so at the same time it flashes a message that, the application is not capable to unlock the photo, require to upgrade into most recent version. It also at the present permits me to save any photo in my preferred folder, for this unidentified error message. What should I do to fix this matter? Any suggestion on this will be appreciated very much.

Re: Photo viewer is not working after installing windows xp

After reading this query regarding this I must say that in this I consider the photo that you are making to open in your machine, the extension of that file is not well-matched along with the photo viewer application. As per my information the .jpeg format is able to open the default photo viewer application of any windows version, so I think because of that only you are facing this kind of issue. So in order to fix this issue you just try to download any third party conversion software to change the appropriate photo file extension. Install and open the program, at this time choose that photo which you are not able to open and change it with the appropriate extension. After that you have to open this along with your photo viewer application. I propose you this procedure for the reason that I had the same issue in my machine; this is running through windows vista platform. The windows default photo viewer application program is not hold up all file extensions.

Related to this I will recommend you to run the System file checker tool in your system i.e. (SFC.exe), and also I believe there must be a quantity of the system files which are get corrupted. So through this you will be able to locate by which file this trouble happens. Open the cmd from the All programs> Accessories, run the cmd through administrator. So in this it will inquire you to enter the password of administrative,so you have to insert this one and that will permit you to beginning the scan process. Run sfc /scannow, this will ensure all the system files whether these are correctly functioning or not. If there is any wrong version of file is successively running then by the System file checker program it will put back, and I hope by this your difficulty will be resolved.

I am recently making use of a Google product which is named as Picasa software tool, which well-matched along with any windows version. I suggest you to install this software tool. This is very good one, and by this you are able to open approximately every kind of photos. This application also allows you to upload photo in the machine and a number of other online web sites. This also does as the photo edit manager. You are able to edit, crop, and also able to apply effect and other sophisticated selection to create any photo much stunning for viewing or to uploading in this. This is a versatile application program, much enhanced than the windows default photo viewer program.

I had same matter along with my windows 7 photo viewer application program, later than I looked all over the place for the answer, and by an easy solution I was able to fix the difficulty. So at the present I am going to give details what I did to resolve this trouble, and through that I advise you to go after this process, this will absolutely help you to resolve your windows xp photo viewer difficulty. First I process to Hardware and Sound under Control Panel and from there I open Color Management window. After opening this choose the display machine from the drop down list, and make sure on “make use of my setting for this device” box. At this moment you have to tick on Add selection, and decide the color profile according to the machine surroundings. Put the changes as default. Reboot the machine and difficulty resolved.