Thread: After installation of latest ATI radeon 3100 driver, windows 7 freezes on startup

After installation of latest ATI radeon 3100 driver, windows 7 freezes on startup

Every time i start up my windows 7 based laptop, it will freeze on the login display. Everything looks well, however I am not able to move cursor, keyboard, etc. after that I turn off, turn back on, it workings. Then if I start again, it won't work, subsequently it will on restart. It is accurately every other time. I have the most up-to-date ATI radeon 3100 driver installed. I do not know what is happening so please suggest me solution to this problem.

Re: After installation of latest ATI radeon 3100 driver, windows 7 freezes on startup

You have to Boot into safe mode as well as make sure whether you are capable to boot without any issue. If you are capable to boot subsequently it might be that a few program is conflicting with the windows 7 operating system. I would advise you to do a clean boot and ensure. You can do one more thing you can unplug extra RAM and as well update the entire the drivers for sound, graphics, chipset drivers as well as make sure whether you are capable to boot to the desktop.

Re: After installation of latest ATI radeon 3100 driver, windows 7 freezes on startup

From my opinion you first of all have to Log on to the PC by utilizing an account that has administrator privileges. Then select Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search field in addition to next hit ENTER to begin the System Configuration Utility. And then On the General tab, select Selective Startup as well as subsequently select to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unreachable.). On the Services tab, press to pick the Hide the entire Microsoft services check box along with then select Disable all.

It might be that little hardware is the reason for this type of issue. I would recommend you to do a Hardware Clean Boot as well as make sure whether that assists. For that you have to unplug the entire the outside Devices. Then you have to start the machine in Safe mode. Then open device manger as well as go to Device Manager by choosing the Start key, choosing Control Panel, choosing System and Maintenance plus then selecting Device Manager. In Device Manager, place the device as well as if you hope to disable then double press the device and after that select the Driver tab as well as press on disable. After doing this, if you are capable to Boot in Normal Mode attempt to enable the device. One at a time plus check out which device is causing the problem.