Thread: Windows 7 will not shut down goes to Blue Screen, Error: 1000009f

Windows 7 will not shut down goes to Blue Screen, Error: 1000009f

I am running windows 7 professional 64 bit on Lenovo T510. When I attempt to shut down the system, it will not shut down. After a long time attempting, it ultimately goes to a Blue Screen and gives error message;
    Problem signature:
    • Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    • Operating System Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
    • Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem:
    C:\Windows\Minidump\060210-16957-01.dmp
    C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-37034-0.sysdata.xml
    If you have any suggestion regarding to this trouble, please let me know as soon as possible. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Windows 7 will not shut down goes to Blue Screen, Error: 1000009f

I as well have this trouble and the last minidump file demonstrates a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) indicating the pci.sys. It as well shows that the tcpip.sys as well as ndis.sys was concerned in the crash. This may possibly point out the trouble is with the Yukon network adapter or else driver or somewhat associated. If you are using any Anti-virus then I will recommend you to uninstall it and after that update both the network adapter driver as well as the wireless driver. After that see if the trouble resolves. Later you can reinstall your anti-virus using the most recent edition. I will recommend you to make use of Microsoft Security Essentials.

I am making use of Thinkpad and I also got your trouble sometime prior to, extremely irritating. I have successfully resolved this trouble. Let me explain you what I did to get rid of this issue. I have first updated my bios to the most recent available after that update old drivers as well as the whole thing has been well after that. And I am sure that you are also having this problem because of the dri9vers only, so I will recommend you to try to update them and let me know whether this resolve your trouble or not.

Thank you for your suggestion as per your recommendation I have attempted to uninstall the driver which you have specified above by means of my device manager, however the uninstall window will presently freeze up as well as stay open. I had to make use of the task manager on the way to force close the window. I attempted this a couple times, restarted the PC and had no achievement. It still will not shut down appropriately and the driver appears installed upon reboot. Do you have any other idea as to how to take out this driver?

I am also having the same trouble as mentioned above in the post.I encompass a Gateway Fx series which had a 64 bit Vista which I have recently upgraded to Windows 7 home premium 64 bit. The PC will not shut down when it is on for a whilst as well as finally gets a blue screen. When I leave it on for a whilst as well as leave, after that it also gets a blue screen.

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name:BlueScreen
    Operating System Version: 6.1.7200.2.0.0.7324
    Locale ID:1033