Thread: My system restore stays falling on Windows 7

My system restore stays falling on Windows 7

My system restore s not working well. It keeps on failing. I had faced this issue before also. I had some virus issue in my system. So formatted. But later on again my system was infected as I had not formatted my other drives. My system restore point does not remains constant. It disappears when I reboot my system. I tired to keep a back of my registry and even run system restore. But what is the use to run that at every boot. What if in case my system dies completely. I cannot run system restore and that is the most quickest way to fix my system without loosing my current data.

Re: My system restore stays falling on Windows 7

The best and easiest ways to restore your system is by using a registry cleaner. There are ample of free registry cleaner that you can try on your system. Registry Cleaner is designed to assess your registry and resolve outstanding issues. This most of the time reduces the need of system restore. Registry cleaner wipes out old and corrupted registry files and sometime even repair them. Every time when you install or run new tools a registry key is generated. Those are left behind even when you remove the software and sometime due to them you face this issue. Try to run registry cleaner and better take a backup of your registry file when your computer is working properly. You can simply import that back in your system and remove the old entries.

There are some tools that you can try. This is a free tool and you can keep this for your system backup. System restore is just a small utility that cannot help you much. Right now there are ample of Linux-based bootable CD that allows you to get easy backups. SystemRescueCd is one of them which has the characteristic of focusing on administrative tasks. Most important tools for the system are provided on this cd. It is possible to partition the disk with the graphic tool QtParted. You can backup your system and also restore your data needed most of the time. It is a 260 mb file on a bootable disc.

You can use this DVD repair to recover your computer in case of a serious error. Click on Start menu and then click on Control Panel. Then enter the control panel and click on Backup and Restore. This is recommended when your system is working fine. After that click on system recovery disc which is located on the left side. Insert a DVD into your drive and click the Create button disc. Provide a 4GB DVD disc for creating a backup cd. You can use this DVD repair to recover your computer in case of a serious error. Keep this disc save for your system and then you can use it for your future also. In case of problems, you must start the computer and boot from the cd to run the recovery of the system.

There is way to repair your system by using Windows bootable disc. There is no need to use any software for that. Boot from Windows 7 bootable disc. This Windows bootable disc has a option which can fix Windows 7 installation. By this option, you can reinstall Windows without losing your files, personal data, documents and programs on your system. To take advantage of this, just place the CD in your CD or DVD drive and restart the PC. Just insert the disc and then boot from cd. Then enter the Recovery Console to restore the Windows Components. Press enter and follow the screen instructions. There are ample of options you can try out bt entering the recovery mode.

Yes by accessing the System Recovery Options menu in your Windows version you can get access to many tools and that you can use to restore Windows from a serious error. You can restore the files used to boot Windows, run a restore using System Restore and restore the whole computer and system files using backups created before. If the System Recovery Options menu is not available on your computer, it is possible that the computer manufacturer may have included other recovery options. For more information, see your computer's documentation or visit the manufacturer's Web site. You can directly download your os cd from there.