Thread: Boot Manager Error code "0x490" while loading OS

Boot Manager Error code "0x490" while loading OS

After running windows update, I am getting stuck at startup repair. It keeps running startup repair as well as restart the system again and again. The errors plus codes I am receiving are "Boot manager failed to locate OS loader" code "0x490" along with "Boot configuration data store repair" same code "0x490".so please tell me some solution so that I can get out from this problem.

Re: Boot Manager Error code "0x490" while loading OS

You have to attempt executing hardware clean boot as well as check. For that you have to open start and then write device manager in the search box. After that Type device manager also choose device manager from the programs list. Then you have to Right press on Sound Card, Video Adapter, as well as Network Adapter individually in addition to press disable.Then you have to reboot the PC. If this solves your issue, enable to hardware devices one at time to locate the correct device causing this issue.

From my opinion you can try normal clean boot To assist troubleshoot error messages as well as other problems, you be able to begin Windows 7 by utilizing a minimum set of drivers as well as startup programs. This type of startup is recognized as a "clean boot." A clean boot assists remove software variance. Clean boot will discontinue any interference by means of other third party software on the PC. Please let me know if you got solved your issue

Boot off the installation DVD (Windows 7).then choose "Repair”. Then you have to go through wizard till you approach to a menu that displays "command prompt". Then you have to choose "command prompt". After that Type The Following: "bootsect.exe /nt60 c:". Supposing "c:" is the drive Windows 7 is installed on. Once it returns a "effectively repaired". After that you have to Type "exit". And then restart PC with installation DVD still in DVD Drive, not booting off DVD this instance. Wait only some minutes to make sure system has completely started.

To perform clean boot you have to go to start, and then you have to write msconfig in the Search field, plus after that select ENTER to initiate the System Configuration Utility. On the General tab, you have to select Selective Startup. Then in Selective Startup, select to clear the Load Startup Items box. Select the Services tabs, then you have to select to choose the Hide the entire Microsoft Services check box, as well as after that select Disable All. Select OK. While you are encouraged, select restart. After the PC starts, make sure whether the issue is solved.