Thread: Windows 7: Error 0x000000F4 and Paging File settings disappear.

Windows 7: Error 0x000000F4 and Paging File settings disappear.

When I am working with my Toshiba Laptop in which I have installed windows 7, the end Error 0x000000F4 Blue Screen happen after reboot, the Paging File control panel screen is automatically put on view. The CPL illustrate that no page file is configured as well as that the computer is not running the pagefile. Then going the set the pagefile to automatic system managed or manually to a solved size on the only physical volume is recognized, necessities a reboot, though is not preserve. After every reboot, the pagefile CPL is shows.so please help me.

Re: Windows 7: Error 0x000000F4 and Paging File settings disappear.

This might be an problem if the paging file is not setup correctly on the PC, then you have to setup the paging file for that you have to Right press on Computer. Then go to Properties. After that you have to select Advanced System Settings. Then press on settings in Performance in Advanced Tab. Then press on Advanced Tab in Performance choice Window. Then you have to press change after that Uncheck “automatically manage Paging File size for the entire drives”. Then choose C:/drive.then choose “System Managed Size”. After that you have to press Set. Then OK. Now restart the PC while it prompts for a start again.

If the problem still perseveres, after that you may attempt Memory test for that you first of all have to press on Start. Then you have to Type in Windows Memory Diagnostic in Search box. Then you have to press on Restart now as well as make sure for issues. This will solve any memory related problems on the PC, and then you have to confirm save the entire the files before you do this test.

I find the similar issue with my new Toshiba laptop, I attempted resetting the page file, and however it returns back to no page file. Is there something else to perform beside a whole wipe as well as reinstall windows 7? I have just use two weeks doing a new install of Windows 7 as well as re-installing the entire my programs with data. I actually do not like to start again so please suggest some solution.