Thread: windows Xp not formatting

windows Xp not formatting

There is typical problem is arrives in my windows XP compatible Compaq Presario f700 AU laptop. The machine is having some graphics problem, which starts occurring after install a high definition game in my laptop. The machine is also having some of issue with the machine start up. My laptop is compatible with NVIDIA graphical interface and along with this specified with Intel dual core processor. First of all whenever I tried o open the gaming console the whole system hangs for few minute and then it start flickering into the screen, along with this also facing the windows start up problem, which is also starts occurring after install the game. What should I do now? Is there any suggestion to resolve or reload the operating system?

Re: windows Xp not formatting

I think the problem is occurring for the graphics driver. Is it up to date, I recommend you to download the latest version of driver application program from manufacturer web site and install into your machine. The problem that you mentioned is simply occurring for the graphics driver, because I was also facing similar issue, after that I update the driver firmware version. Then I download the latest version, and after this the problem is solved. So I hope by this process you will also be get relief from the problem.

I don’t think so for the problem that you posted in this thread, for this you need to reload the operating system. Whereas i was also facing similar issue, and for this I suggest you to go for the windows repair option, by this the installed software or the hardware driver will placed in to their desire, nothing will change regarding the windows settings, only the windows problem will be overcome by this. Insert the windows installation disk into the CD ROM drive, and start pressing f8, it will proceed you into the installation window, from there select the windows repair option, it will repair the faults of your windows version, might also take few minute. Wait till the process completes. I hope by this you will surely able to overcome from the problem.

Yes there is another way to reload the operating system, insert the installation in to ROM drive, and explore it from my computer, now copy all the installation file from there and paste it into a location of your hard drive, run the installation process, at first it will ask you to select the drive, where you are willing to load the operating system. Select the primary drive, it will first format that drive and then will start the installation process, reboot your machine after completes the process. Try with this, I think by this way you will be able t o reload the operating system in your laptop.

In which way you tried o reload the operating system? I recently reload windows vista operating system in my machine in a very simple process, I hope by this you will be able to do this. For the process you need the windows installation disk, insert this one and start pressing f8 after the manufacturer logo will appear into the screen. It will enter you into the boot selection menu, from there run the installation process, and after this a blue windows screen will appear into the screen, click on install option, it will ask you to choose the drive, select that one where you installed the earlier version. First it will format the drive and will then install the operating system. This is simplest and effective way to install operating system. I hope by this you will surely able to load the operating system